Chapter 7

"Oh my god Jaden. You really are full of shit right now! I just want a normal day. No arguments. Nothing conflicting".

" Oh you mean a day without me being here to call you out on your shit? Yeah, don't worry I will be out of your hair in about 3 months". Jaden said walking off into the bathroom and shut the door with a loud bang.

Luhan rubbed his face tired and frustrated. He can't believe this is happening to him right now. He hates tension and fighting with anyone for that matter.

____

Jaden walked out of the shower to find the room empty making him sigh out of relief.

He put on a pair of his maroon suede vans, with his fluffy marron jersey that looked torn but wasn't. And his black skinny jeans.

He grabbed his black beanie before exiting the room.

"Hey, Jaden!".

Jaden froze. That voice. Belonged to Sehun.

Jaden stopped and turned around. Showing no emotion on his face. Just like the stoic face Sehun is famous for.

"Yeah?".

"We need to talk". Sehun said pushing him back into the dorm room he just came out of.

Jaden turned around crossing his arms. "What exactly do we have to talk about?".

"Luhan".

That statement alone. Made Jadens blood boil. He wanted to scratch Sehuns eyes out. So badly. But he had to show who's the better person.

"What about him?".

"Give him a divorce". Sehun said boldly.

Jadens brow twitched. "Yeah. You want me to divorce my husband? Not going to happen. Why would you even ask me that?". He knew why. Sehun didnt know that he knew.
And he was going to keep things that way.

"I'm inlove with Luhan. And Luhan is in love with me. The only thing holding him back. Is you and that ring". Sehun said stepping closer.

Jaden stood his ground. Lifting his index finger. Tutting at Sehun. "If he did love you. Maybe even a little. He's still married to me. Oh and by the way. Last night. Me and Luhan, we reconnected. Still busy and hopefully a bun pending in my oven. So... The chances of us not being together when said baby does show up. Is-". He counted on his fingers before dropping his hands to his sides." - zero".

Sehun scanned Jaden up and down before gut punching him.

Jaden lost his ability to breathe.

Before anything could happen further. Kyungsoo came in. He looked at the situation before pulling Sehun away.

"What the fuck are you doing?!!!!". Kyungsoo said pulling him out of Luhan's dorm.

Jaden crouched. Still struggling to catch his breath. Fear coming over him at the thought of his uterus being bruised and damaged.

"Kyungsoo! Help me. Please help me". He pleaded.

Luhan came into the dorm hall. Confused at what was going on.

"What the hell is going on?". Luhan asked Sehun and Kyungsoo. Luhan watched Kyungsoo go into his room and found the older helping up Jaden. "Jay what happened?!". He asked when he saw the pain contort on his face.

Jaden looked at Sehun, then at Luhan, then back at Sehun again.

Luhan followed eyes. He looked at Sehun standing there looking guilty. Luhan got up and pushed Sehun against the wall." What the fuck is wrong with you!".