Chapter 17

Luhan was the first to wake up next to Jaden. He looked down at his arm. Slowly pulling it out replacing his arm with a pillow.

Ha watched Jaden snuggle into the pillow with a whine before finally relaxing and breathing even.

Luhan got up and jumped off the bed on his toes. Slowly sneaking out the door.

"Sneaking around again Lu?". Kyungsoo asked folding his arms.

"Yes, I wanted to make breakfast. In bed for-". He pointed to his room.

"Oh, fine come with me". He said walking to the kitchen and Luhan followed.

"Okay so the trick is, you do things simple. He's american. You've lived there. What's easier for you?".

"His favorite was banana omelets. Plus we gotta think healthy".

"We have oranges, the juicer is in the shelf next to the cups. Bananas are in the fridge. Start slicing". Kyungsoo ordered as he fired up the stove.

______

Jaden felt around the bed. Frowning he opened his eyes, and disappointment filled them.

The door went open and he wasn't that sad anymore. He smiled at Luhan carrying the tray. His green blue eyes formed cresents as he smiled. He bit his bottom lip as he sat up.

This reminded him of their honeymoon and Luhan went through all the stops for him.

"So you are up". Luhan said placing the tray on the night stand next to the bed.

Jaden leaned forward. "G'morning".

Luhan gave him a kiss. "So I made you breakfast in bed". He said taking the tray off and slowly placing it on Jay's lap.

"Is the next door neighbors flowers?". He asked amused.

"I won't tell if you won't". Luhan said lifting his hands up in surrender.

"Is this what I think it is? And freshly squeezed orange juice? Where'd you find the time to do this?". He asked biting the toast.

"I did this for you before, so I thought why not do it all over again?".

Jaden took a sip looking up from his glass. Then took the tray and placed it on the nightstand. He pulled Luhan by his shirt, opening the bed for him to join him underneath.

Luhan rested himself on his elbows. Looking down at Jay.

" You know, I was kinda thinking-". Jaden spread his legs to make space, and also to accommodate Luhan's weight. "- what if I had some other kind of breakfast. A quickie before you go?".

"Did you just bribe me with sex?". Luhan asked with a sheepish smile on his dumb deer face. Quirking a brow.

Jaden bit his lip and nod his head. Watching Luhans lips as he zoned in to kiss him.

"Luhan let's go! -".

Jaden quickly covered their faces. He was laughing under the covers. "Be there in a minute!".

"Oh shit sorry!". Kai shouted closing the door.

Jaden giggled at Luhans face. "Okay, your fans were accurate about you being a deer".

He pinched Jaden's thigh."Owh! ...".

"Okay (kiss) I gotta go,(kiss) enjoy the breakfast (kiss) okay, see you later". Luhan stood up after the last kiss and left.

Jaden sighed feeling like he smoked some weed or something. This was bliss.

The apartment.

Jaden hopped up making sure he had slippers on before running to the door.