Chapter 11

"I have it saved to my cloud storage. I have theirs they don't have mine". Luhan said nonchalantly.

"Mmm yeah. And mine?".

Luhan bit his lip. "I never got around to save it before my number changed. They didn't give me a heads up when it happened., Hey! Where're you going".

Jaden threw the bottle water as he turned himself around heading to their shared room.

Luhan jumped out of the way. But not fast enough for the water spats that landed in his face. "Hey!".

Jaden slammed the door in his face and locked it. Luhan banged on the door for him to open up but he didn't. Jaden grabbed his suitcase and stuffed all his clothes inside.

He unlocked the door once the majority of his things were packed away.

He pulled out his other suitcase while Luhan walked in. "What are you doing?".

"Leaving".

"No you're not".

"Jesus! Fuck! Luhan! Maybe I'm not supposed to have your kids maybe this is a sign of your lying cheating ass! -". He threw a shoe Luhans way. The older ducked.

"Are we really doing this right now? Really?!".

"Yes! And you know what. Not once have I seen you wear your wedding ring around me. Not once!!! You fucker!!!". Jaden said throwing a book Luhan's way. But ofcause his fast reflexes does it for him.

Luhan closed the door. Not wanting the rest to listen in on their arguing.

" Would you calm the fuck down and sit your ass down?! ". Luhan demanded.

But Jaden didn't want to have none of it. He stood there nostrils flaring.

"First off. What's the big deal. We have papers to prove that we're married. And management said I had to take it off as part of our contract Jaden. It's work related not because I was cheating!".

Jaden gave him the look of disbelief. "Doesn't explain why you didn't ask my sister or my mother for my number you dick !!!".

"I hardly have time to breathe. Let alone ask anyone for anything".

"Yeah, but not to busy to fucking jerk off Sehun". Jaden stated.

Luhan gave him a blank look. "Wow. Really? We at this again?".

"Fuck! I don't know!". Jaden shouted sitting down on the bed with his hands in his hair. Everything is becoming too much for him again.

Luhan sat next to him on the bed. "You're not gonna throw me with anything are you?".

Jaden kissed his teeth and have Luhan the death stare. "Don't tempt me".

"What is this really about?"..

"I want a baby". He said starring at the floor.

"Jaden-".

"No, don't do that I'm not ready thing with me again". Jaden said..

"But Jay, I really am not ready to have kids. And neither are you. Even if we did. Who's gonna take care of you? How are we going to deal with this if I'm here busy with work all the time!". Luhan tried to prove his point. "I want to be there to take care of you. I just need you to be a little more patient with everything considering us having a family".

"No, you don't get it! We're never going to be ready. No one ever is! Don't you get that?! I don't want to be lonely at home anymore. I want to give all my love to our baby who's going to be so perfect, and healthy, and he or she will be abled to love me back. And I want that Lu-. I've sacrificed for your career. I still am. And I'm tired of you not being in the country long enough to come and see me. I can't wait anymore Lu". Jaden said getting up from his bed to stand at the window. "I've dropped everything at home for you. I came here to see if maybe you didn't want us anymore. And you said you did want us but how much do you want. How much are you willing to give? I gave everything".