Chapter 25

Luhan has been away again for a another month. That haven't talked ever since Jay came over to the dorm.

Jaden sighed, he had difficulties with tying shoe laces now. Which made him cry out in frustration. He rubbed his swollen belly, trying to remind himself that, he was doing this to bring a healthy baby boy into the world, that he's going to love, and will love him back.

He just...missed Luhan. He wished Luhan was here. He wanted to pick up his phone when ever he did call but, it only reminded him how angry he was. 7 Months pregnant and he needed to do one thing before he gave birth. And that was to buy him a car, and the baby a car seat.

He took the modeling gig. It wasn't too bad. They managed to get the perfect male pregnancy pictures out of him. With the right lighting they caught his soft side.

And getting free baby gifts was fun. But he needed a stroller, with a baby car seat. He needed to get it done today. Cause he had his last appointment before going into labor.

He slipped his feet into fuzzy slippers, walking into the kitchen to make himself some pancakes, with chocolate and honey.

He felt fat, although only his stomach grew, he can't help but shy away when people would openly stare at him. And he was alone. Going through all this alone.

Suddenly a kick into his bladder made him run to the toilet to relieve himself. He sighed when he was done. Rubbing his tummy calming down the growing baby inside. "I have my work cut out for me don't I?". A kick to his palm made him laugh.

He picked up his phone once he got back to the kitchen. Nibbling on the pan cake. Scrolling on his contract list. Luhan's name appeared. His sighed going into the contact but ended the call.

He went to his mom's name and dialled her number.

"Hello? -".

He sighed into the phone.

"Hey mom".

"Oh my God Jay, are you okay? I thought you were kidnapped or something bad happened to you. Until Luhan called, which was sweet of him to let us know. Also very disappointed that you failed to mention you're pregnant". His mom scolded.

"Yeah, I'm 7 month's today, I called cause -".

"I know why you're calling honey. I'm already here, in Korea. Lu told me that if your haven't contacted me when you're 7 months, that I should come without you consenting".

"You're here? Where are you?".

"Outside your apartment".

Jaden for up from the breakfast bar stool. Walking quickly to see his mother on the other side in the flesh. The phone he had against his ear dropped. She really was here. Her expression making him feel bad.

"Hi sweety. Very disappointed in you".

"What, how did you know where I lived?".

"Luhan sent it to me, and I'm just one door away". She said walking inside.

"Nice what you've done to the place. I heard you finished the nursery. Can I go see it?". She asked excited.

Jaden sighed and showed her the way.

He turned on the light switch, making her gasp.

"This is nicely done. I'm so impressed with the detail. You thought of everything haven't you". She said running her fingers across the wall where the tree was. "This is really gorgeous".

There was a changing station, dressing station, also a play pen and lots of teddy bears. This cot he struggled to assemble only to ask his next door neighbor to help drill the screws into it.