Chapter 39

The next 3 chaps goes out to tiffany_go because well, this wouldn't have been up here had it not been for her comment 🙈😅❤️.

Enjoy lovelies...
Don't forget to
vote
and
comment

____________________________________

Jaden stretched out his back on the bed he's missed soo much. He sighed and looked up at the ceiling. He hasn't had that good of a rest in a while despite how shitty he still felt.

Jae wasn't on the bed and with that Jaden began to panick. He looked around the bed and under. Face palming himself when he realised his parents stayed over.

He quickly rushed downstairs minding the small gate at the bottom of the stairs and walked into the kitchen.

"Oh... You're finally up. Your dad left for work, but had to rush home for his things. He was so excited he forgot his own suitcases". Celia said about to plate him some breakfast.

"Scrambled eggs, with bacon... Or... Pancakes, cream and honey?". Jae on her arm, looking content with playing with her hair.

"Eggs and bacon, with toast". He said as she dished it up onto a side plate for him.

"So... What's the plan? Are you divorcing him?". She asked feeding the Jae the puree butternut, slightly drizzled with honey. He frowned at the mix before dipping his finger in and to his own mouth. Eyebrows shot up in surprise.

"No wonder he's not spitting it back out". Jaden said eyeing Jae as he moved his cheeks sucking in the puree of goodness.

"You're changing the subject".

Jaden sighed. "I don't know okay. I just don't know. And I don't want to start my morning thinking of him right now. All I want is to be away from him. And to stop hurting but I can't if you keep bringing him up".

"I'm asking because I called the family lawyer. He said he'll have the papers drawn up at the end of the week, for you to sign. And sent to Luhan when you're finished".

Jaden pushed his breakfast away, going around to take Jae from her grasp, making her stumble back a little bit.

"What did I do?".

"You're meddling. That's what. Please leave". He said walking away from her.

"I'm sorry honey, I just want it to be as painless as possible. I didn't mean to upset you". Celia said softening her gaze before she gave him a nod. "When you've decided what it is that you want let me know okay. I'll go home, I'm sure Lilly is probably dying to get out of the house".

"Sorry, I'm just -".

"It's okay. I understand love. Just take care of that baby. Okay. And of yourself".

____

Jaden sighed, swaying back and forth with Jae on his arm as his mother closed the front door.

He walked to the backyards sliding door to the back porch open, grass everywhere, he took off his slippers with Jae in his arms, sitting down on the soft grass.

Jae kicked his feet against the unfamiliar texture making Jaden chuckle softly. The sun wasn't exactly out to do this but it wasn't cold either. It was humid today.

"Jay?".

Jaden turned his head around to look at the fence. Blonde hair peaking over.

"Nick?". Jaden called before he saw the person jumping over.