Chapter 31

He curled up on the pillows, sadness taking over him. The redness around his eyes from lack of sleep. Tear stains still evidently pressent.

His sniffle was the only thing after a while that dominated to room.

It was two in the morning, he was hoping that Luhan would come back but he hasn't. And that made him cry all over again. He didn't mean to lie to him. It's just the loneliness of being alone all the time.

The door went open, he didn't even hear that part. When Luhan was standing infront of him. He froze, looking up like he can't believe he was infront of him right now as he sat up straight.

Luhan bent his knee to sit infront of the crying mess. Yes, tipsy, but it made him feel alot better.

"I'm sorry-". He sobbed out. "-I'm so sorry I let my loneliness get the best of me". He said playing with the ruffles on the pillow. He hasn't looked up to face him. He smell the alcohol under his breath and this time it's the smell of whiskey.

"If you ever, so fucking help me, Jaden, if you ever lie and manipulate and black-mail me emotionally to get what you want. We're done!". Luhan bit out.

Jaden nod his head, the tears not stopping as his lip started quivering in silence. He must look ugly now. Until he felt Luhan lift his face forcing his eyes to look. He did. He looked at his Chinese husband and broke again. He got pulled into a tight embrace.

He felt an overwhelming sadness take over, as he buried his face in Luhan's chest. His cries becoming loud, and painful. Causing Luhan to hold on a lot more tight as his weight felt heavy. He moved them to the bedroom and be just laid there, rubbing circles into Jadens'1 back while the whiskey slowly wear off.

Then all he heard from the other was sniffles. He knew he wasn't asleep yet, so looked down at the face who lied to him. He sighed when it was void of emotion. He tucked a strand of his hair behind his ear. "Get some sleep. I'll sleep on the couch".

He stopped Luhan by grabbing his wrist. "Don't go. Stay". He said looking up at Luhan for the first time in a while. Luhan sighed, shaking his head no. Jaden let go of his wrist. To curl into himself

______.

Jaden woke up with a pounding heache. He heard Jae screaming his head off, he needed more sleep!

"Luhan get the baby".

No footsteps.

"Luhan?!". Still nothing.

Jaden got up sluggish and tired. He entered Jae's room to find the angel screaming his head off.

"hey, hey, I'm here, hmm? I'm not going anywhere. I'm sorry my little baby". He said picking up Jae who was kicking and screaming. He walked to the living room to find Luhan passed out. The baby monitor was definitely on.

He glared at Luhan who was sleeping soundly while he has a splitting headache. He shushed his baby giving him a kiss on the forehead. Taking in the soothing smell of his baby. Making his way to the kitchen. He grabbed an advil and chugged down the water once he popped it into his mouth.

Jae was still whining in his arms, he looked down at his baby with a tug at heart. He grabbed a baby bottle from the warmer. And gave it to his hungry baby. He sighed when the crying disappeared.

He can't believe Luhan didn't wake up from hearing the loud crying of his own son!

"You're a good boy, and I should have come to you quicker Hmmm? Daddy is sorry, and daddy hopes that you forgive him for being silly". He said speaking to Jae who was happily drinking his bottle but Jaden had to stop so he can catch his breath, and he heard a sigh, as the air bubbles released into the bottle, before he was searching for the nub again, the bottle was already in half, how long was he out for?