Chapter 23

"That, a lot of pills". Kyungsoo said watching Jay down it all.

"I know". He sulked. "Got some yesterday for the nausea"

"They put you on all of those?. Damn. I'm glad I don't have the ability to get pregnant. That's hectic as fuck".

"Language!". Luhan said coming into the kitchen.

Jaden raised his brows holding the cup of coffee in his hands. Taking a sip before it got pried from his hands. "Lu- wait-no".

"Caffeine? Really?".

"I'm allowed one cup a day. Lu~". He watched Luhan throw the  black amazing liquid into the kitchen sink. Shocked and hurt by it. "That was my craving". He whispered sticking his bottom lip out in a pout. Then he turned to Kyungsoo. "Kyungie. Will you make me more?".

Kyungsoo turned red looking at Jaden wide eye'd then back to Luhan who had a look of disbelief on his face."Kyungie?".

Jaden turned to Luhan giving him the death glare "Do we have a problem? You threw away my coffee. Doctor said 1 is fine. So Kyungie are you gonna make me some more?".

"Urhm...".

"Fine I'll make you some hot chocolate then. 3 marshmallows right?". Luhan said glaring at Kyungsoo.

"Noooo... I don't want that. Wait Kyungie come back. Don't let him intimidate you. My Soo-Soo". He wanted to hop off the barstool but Luhan quickly grabbed his hand. He heard Luhan sigh.

"Did the doctor really say one cup was okay?". Luhan asked defeated. And Jaden gave him a nod. "Okay I'll make you some. But caffeine is bad for the baby".

Jaden got off the barstool and went around the counter to jump on Luhan like a happy puppy. Luhan catching him and holding him up. Jaden attacked his face with kisses all over not caring if any of the guys chilling in his living room was watching.

"You're the best husband ever. I love you. But I love my black man more.".

"huh, who-what".

Jaden jumped out of his grip with a dreamy look on his face. Making Luhan a bit jealous.

Jaden grabbed the coffee tin. "His name is coffee.". He kissed the tin. And finally Luhan understood. Laughing at the scene and at himself for not catching on.

_______

Luhan and the guys were all covered in paint. All of them wore old worn out clothes they could mess up.

They brought some masked just for the fumes not to be an issue, and they propped open the window so that the smell off paint and fumes can exit.

"Lu?". Jaden called, standing at the door rubbing his stomach.

Luhan got off the ladder, taking off the mask and putting down the paint brushes.

"What's wrong?".

"I - can we cuddle?".

"We're still busy. I'll come cuddle with you after okay. Go and rest youself". Luhan said trying to get things done faster.

But to Jaden. He felt brushed off. He couldn't believe Luhan would turn him down. He just really wanted a hug from him. Jaden rubbed his stomach at the flutters that kept happening too frequent. He walked away from the nursery to bump into Soo.

"Why do you look so glum?".

Jaden sighed. "Lu doesn't wanna cuddle with me. I just wanted him to rub my back a little".

Kyungsoo felt for him. "Okay, you just need someone to soothe you right? Come and join me on the couch I will rub your back for you".

"You would?".