Chapter 33

(A/N at the bottom)

____________________________________

"Oh look at you, you can sit up a bit straight now hey mr". Luhan said hands hovering just incase Jae slanted to the side.

"Your uncles are gonna have such a good time having you over. They will fight of course cause you're so cute and handsome hmmm?".

"He's gotten much heavier too". Jaden added.

"I can feel that". Luhan replied chuckling. "How's everything with you?".

Jaden frowned. Not quite sure what he meant. "Things are good. I get to be with Jae. My mom left about a week after you. But I have a good routine with Jae. He's a no fuss baby. Which I'm happy for". He starred at Luhan before joining the two on the carpet floor. He tickled Jae's stomach a little. "I just missed you. A lot". He said turning his face toward Luhan. But not looking at him.

Luhan took his free hand and turned Jay to face him. "I think it is safe to say I missed you alot alott alottt alooooooot too. I couldn't stop thinking of the two of you and I love you guys so much".

Jaden giggled, "We love you too". He turned his face to Jae and picked him up in the air. His baby fisting his face and kicking his feet. "Don't we Jae". He cooed making Jae coo nonsense. He gave him a fat kiss on the nose when Jae had both his chubby hands on both sides of Jays face. Taking the opportunity to bite Jadens nose and leave slobber over him. "Euuw Jae that's disgusting". He whined putting his baby down wiping his nose with the inside elbow. "You tried to glue me".

Luhan was just laughing his ass off. He loved every second of it. They have a very active little baby boy. "Okay, he's going to give the guys grief and some fun. Honestly. They need it after working so damm hard". He sighed after he finished laughing.

"We can go over tomorrow". Jaden said bringing Jae closer. "What do you think?". He asked Jae who just made nonsense cooing sounds. "I think he agrees".

Luhan smiled giving both Jae and Jaden kisses on the forehead. " The two of you are so adorable". Jaden punched him away from a laugh.

Jae rubbed his face against Jadens sweater. "Aww is my baby tired?". He cooed, grabbing the bottle from the table. He laid Jae down in his arms and gave him his bottle, his hands, well more knuckles held onto the bottle as he kept eye contact with Jay. "You need to slow down". He said moving the bottle away, to take a breathe and back into Jae's mouth it went. His eyes were drooping.

"As easy as that huh?". Luhan said putting his chin on Jadens shoulder.

"Yeah he's a breeze. Got some bad days but, I think it's growing pains. Well that's my theory on it". He said with a smile when Jae's eyes were shut. "He starts to look more and more like you, it's insane". "I'm gonna go put him down".

____________

Jaden came back to the couch. Surprising Luhan when he came back to sit ontop of him.

"Whey what's happening?". Luhan asked wrapping his arms around his husband. Jaden busy nuzzling his neck.

"Shhh just cuddle me". He said in the crook of Luhan's neck. Luhan squeezed tighter in his hug as he got up and switched positions, having Jaden under him.

"Awee did you miss me?". Luhan teased. He felt Jay nod, not removing his face. Till he felt warmth tickling his neck. And a sniffle. "Hey... Don't cry". He said moving his head away to look at the mess. Jadens eyes were already blood shot and filled with tears. "Okay, I think it's time that the two of us go out on a date. Like before, and I know me being gone had date nights fall through in the past. But, what do you think?".