Chapter 4

They jumped apart when the door opened.

"What is going on in her-".

Sehun.

Jaden composed himself looking at Luhan.

"Nothing, we were just talking what are you even doing up right now?". Luhan asked putting distance between him and Jaden.

"Clearly you don't ask me to believe that bullshit right now". Sehun said folding his arms.

"Keep your voice down, you're going to wake the others up".

"That's impossible".

"Why?". Luhan asked confused.

"Everyone is awake, cause the two of you have some explaining to do". Sehun said glaring Jaden up and down.

Jaden looked at Luhan and Sehun. His nerves kicking in. "What do you me-".

"They're in the living room".

"Oh crap!".

______

Indeed. Everyone was up. And waiting. In the living room.

Jaden looked at every group member. And it started to feel like this has become some intervention. That he's not invited to but dragged into.

Kyungsoo leaned forward. Looking at anyone who's going to start first. "Seriously? No one is gonna say anything?".

"What is going on?". Luhan asked leaning against arch connecting the living room to the hallway. Jaden standing in the middle.

"How do you know eachother?". Sehun asked.

"We don't". Luhan said quickly.

Jaden quickly looked at Luhan with disappointment. And disbelief that he's still lying. But it's not his story to tell.

"I beg to differ. You got dragged out of the studio today by him. Clearly you have some connection. Is he your uncle, distant brother or what?". Kai asked cocking his head to the side.

"It seems more like a lovers tiff to me". Baekyun said nearly hitting the nail on the head.

Jaden grew uncomfortable biting his lip and diverting his eyes away from them.

"Seriously Baek-".

"Just fucking tell them!". Jaden burst out. Stopping Luhan from embarrassing himself any further. "Tell them the truth Lu".

"He even has a nickname for you? My nickname?". Sehun said frowning.

"Guys this is really not okay". Luhan said wanting to walk away. But Jaden grabbed his wrist.

"Tell them Lu, or I will". Jaden threatened.

"Yeah tell us LU". Sehun taunted.

There was a long defeaning silence. Luhan bowed his head swallowing the invisible ball stuck in his throat. "I'm married, and I lied to you for 3 years". He said pulling his arm away from Jaden.

Jayden frowned at Luhans behavior. This should have been a good thing but Luhan is treating it like it wasn't. Doesn't the truth set you free? He watched Luhan walk to his room. His heart sank. This is not how he wanted things to go.

Jaden turned around to look at the group who was now focused on him. And Sehun. Oooh that face Jaden so badly wanted to slap.

"Are you his husband". Chanyeol asked.

"Yeah, I'm... Not sure how much it took for him to say it out loud to you guys urm... I'm not here to look at your performance either. I'm sorry for lying to everyone. I hope you can forgive me. And Luhan for being dishonest". Jaden apologized and bowed to them.