Chapter 24

None of his clothes fit. Or it didn't sit how it's supposed to.

Jaden groaned becoming frustrated. He looked at how tight his stomach looked at the pants squeezing the under side of his belly.

"Baby you're making me fat".  Jaden whined as he struggled to take off the pants and opted for a pair of sweatpants. Which was a relief and felt so much better.

He pulled out a loose fitted sweater looking like he didn't give a fuck about his appearance. So he took out his blue jersey. That feels so soft, and at a bit tight giving him the illusion that he's even bigger than he is. He groaned but accepted the fact that he grew bigger around his stomach. He sighed and left his apartment only grabbing his phone and his scarf.

____

His teeth were chattering as he stood outside the dorm apartment. He wanted to knock but the door got opened with a frowning Sehun who was on his way out.

Jaden frowned as he was being scanned. Then they passed eachother. Jaden nearly falling.

"Whoaa... Careful there-Jay!". Kai said with a beaming smile. His eyes nearly closed.

"Hey! Kai! I urhm-".

"Dude! You're huge!". Kai said finally realizing that was not what he meant to say."Shit sorry I didnt mean it like that, just-".

"It's fine Kai". Jaden said rubbing his belly with a frown.

"Kai come on!!". Sehun yelled getting edgy.

Jaden blinked as they closed the door behind him. He shook his head and turned around to face the inside of the dorm. Everyone stopped in their tracks, even Luhan.

"Omo!!!?! You're -". Luhan started.

Jaden felt self conscious now, he tried to hide his stomach but it only made it more obvious. He groaned hating the stares. He felt like crying. Was he really that big?.

"Don't look at me. I'm fat okay, I blew up like a balloon". He said rubbing his belly with a distasteful look on his face. He sighed only to feel a hard kick. "Hey!". He said looking down.

"You're not fat just highly expecting". Kyungsoo said.

Jaden flinched again. Frowning looking at his belly. "You're not behaving either. Stop kicking".

Luhan raised his brows in excitement. "He's kicking?". Jaden looked up at Luhan with a thin lipped smile. "Yeah it started recently, but he's definitely going to bruise me if he keeps it up". "Hey everyone" , Jaden said walking past them with Luhan following him to the couch.

Jaden sat down slowly. Sitting down like a pregnant person." Hey! ". He said wincing once he sat down. Rubbing his stomach. Jaden looked at Luhan grabbing his hands." Come on before he stops completely". He turned on the couch to face Luhan. Lifting his jersey a bit and his sweater. Exposing the stretched and smoothed over skin.

Luhan had both his hands on Jaden's stomach. Rubbing around softly before Jaden brought his palm to a spot the kicking didn't stop at. Luhan looked up wide eye'd. "Omg are you okay? That was pretty hard".

"He's gonna be kicking ball if he keeps this up, not before attacking my ribs".Jaden said laughing.

"You wanna talk to him? They say by this time around, they can hear what's happening on the outside world. Especially their parents voices. Then when they're born they recognize them". Jaden said looking at Luhan expectant.

Luhan smiled and kissed Jaden's stomach. Before moving down on the couch so that his face was directly on his stomach. "Hey there Jae, it's appa. You need to stop kicking daddy so hard, you might break him". He saw another kick.