Chapter 19

Jaden was big swollen 3 months right now. Well not all the way just, his once flat stomach wasn't so flat anymore.

He was standing in front of the mirror side ways inspecting the weight gain around his abdomen. Sulking a little at the fading toned line that made up his deep V.

He might not be athletic, but he sure as hell ate right. And exercised light. But he knew no amount of exercise was going to keep him from gaining weight. So he just let himself go.

Nothing else has changed, just his stomach and the fact that it's protuding into a slight moon bag.

He poked at it pulling his stomach in a bit, but nothing helped. He sighed defeated and just threw on the dark grey turtle neck that sat tight in that are. He pouted at the sight. Not sexy at all.

He sighed and walked into his bedroom to grab bomber jacket not bothering to zip it up. He was heading over to the dorm, since he hasn't been there in a while.

He and Luhan kept in contact but couldnt physically meet cause of the busy schedule. But today was an off day, and he kept postponing his doctor's appointment cause he wanted Luhan to be there.

He grabbed his phone from the bed. Opening up his chats with Luhan

To
Hubby😍: Are you up? I'm coming over!

💬

He saw the typing dots but closed his phone and left the apartment locking it behind him.

______

Jaden knocked on the door and was getting by a grumpy looking, over worked Baek.

Who's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree when he saw Jaden with a box of macaroons. He grabbed the box and pulled Jay inside after giving him a slight squeeze.

Jay laughed removing his jacket and hanging it up before he turned back to face the living room and the kitchen.

Baekhyun put the cookies down and turn to inspect Jaden. His eyes not missing the sporting tummy. "Omo!!! He's growing so fast! Aigoo, so cute". Baekhyun said putting his hand on his stomach.

"So how was the US of A?".

Baek pouted blinking angrily at the mention and memory of being there a week ago. He was exhausted. And overworked. So were the other members. But they haven't woken up yet.

"I'll go get Lu and the others, oh wait here's Lu". He said looking down the hallway.

Jaden blinked scanning the slouching figure of Luhan. Luhan wasn't fully awake yet, when he rubbed his eyes, he stopped and looked at Jaden. He smiled but it hasn't reached his eyes yet.

They haven't seen eachother in over a month. Which did take a toll on Jaden. But he was here, resting. And Luhan was working his butt off.

Jaden stepped closer as Luhan walked into the big hug that waited for him. He melted into the hug but tried not to squeeze cause he could now feel the difference. He gave Jaden a kiss and pulled him by the waist to look at the slight belly. That's when his smile reached his eyes. Then he kissed Jaden again but this time the kiss lasted longer.

"This is heaven. I just wanna snuggle you up, and be in a blenket right now". Luhan said whining like a toddler.

Jaden however, rolled his eyes. "Why good morning to you too, and you cannot look like this, we have an appointment to get to".

Luhan peaked up at Jaden. Grunting in disapprovement. "Please don't tell me today is the day of checking on said baby". He said rubbing the turtle neck covered stomach.