Chapter 43

Jaden pushed open Jae's room to find his big baby half-way off the bed with his hand and foot on the floor, barely ontop.

Jaden laughed, and pushed his way inside, as Jae rolled back onto the bed. Grumpily frowning up at Jaden with a cute pout with his messy bed hair.

"Good morning baby", Jaden said tickling Jae's belly, causing him to erupt and squirm in laughter.

"Okay okay up, come on, brush your teeth. So I can dress you and feed you before we go for kindergarten okay".

"But dada I don't want to go to. I want to stay here with you and daddy".

"If you stayed then you won't get a chance to go with daddy to look for Mr Robot now would you?".

"No fair...".

"I promise when we get back we go straight to the toy store okay".

"Okay",

"Good now move that little butt". Jaden said patting his bottom till he was off the bed and out the room to the bathroom.

________________________

Jaden sighed when he walked back into the house after he just dropped off Jae at his little school. He sighed at the quietness.

He enjoyed it at times, but right now he dreaded it. Mainly because he knows for a fact that he isn't alone in the house anymore. He rounded the corner to the living room, to find Luhan sleeping on the couch.

He walked upstairs to collect their laundry. Once he got his he went into Jae's room and then Luhan's.

He picked up Luhan's laundry basket in the guestroom and went back downstairs into the utility room.

He was busy sorting the whites from the darker clothing when something slipped out of Luhan's jean pocket. Jaden quickly picked it up, and opened what seemed to be a thick wallet.

A picture fell out making him stop and slowly bend down before he lifted the picture up. His anger raging all over again.

He walked out from the utility room and kicked Luhan on the leg.

"Get up!".

Luhan hissed, rubbing his leg as he sat up. "What the hell? -".

Jaden shoved the picture into Luhan's face. "Explain this?!".

Luhan sighed and looked up from the picture. "Well, if you must know Sehun came with me one time to see Jae, and we took a picture with him. That's the first picture I took of Jae when he was still very much a baby, it's not a big deal".

"And here I thought, maybe, just maybe we could have it all! But then you did this? You knew how I feel about this fucker and you still went and did that? Really?!".

"He didn't have anywhere to go". Luhan said taking the picture and placing it on the coffee table before he stood up and took Jaden's wrists in his own. "His family went away on holiday when he arrived home during our breaks and he had no where else to go so he tagged along with me". Luhan explained as calmly as he could.

Jaden closed his eyes. Trying to not think any more into the explanation he was just given. "You can't expect me to be okay with this. You brought him near Jae. Every time I try to trust you, something always comes out to make me think twice". He said pulling out of Luhan's grasp.

"This picture is innocent. Please don't make it more than it is. Please Jaden, and if you think we stayed somewhere in a hotel  then you're wrong at that too we were crashing at your parent's house and if you don't believe me you can ask them".