Note

First off, I'd like to thank God for giving me another opportunity to finish my second book. Starting a story is never easy. Writing an actual book is a lot more difficult. Thus, I will always be grateful for this wonderful and fulfilling opportunity.

Second, I'd like to thank you, my readers, for always supporting me despite my amateurism and being new to writing. Because of your support as early as now, I am motivated to continue moving forward in the world of writing. I promise to always improve in my works and to provide you guys with more meaningful stories through this platform. 

I would also like to request for your extra support by voting, commenting your thoughts, and sharing the story with your friends. I hope you have learned a lot of things in this story for I have put a great effort in including several lessons in it.

At this point, I am announcing the third and last installment of RR Trilogy. It is entitled "Russian Rally." This book will explore another set of plot that I hope will give your more lessons again. Stay tuned for the publication of Russian Rally.

Songs used:

1. Please Forgive Me by Brian Adams 

2. Pan's Labyrinth Lullaby (Humming Version)

3. Saturn by Sleeping At Last