johansson ~ f

~ baking ~
don't mind me just editing my older one shots :)

•••

Scarlett loves to bake it's probably her favourite thing to do at home while she's bored, well second favourite i'm defs her favourite thing to do ;).

Anyways baking yes she loves it and she's so good at it, always making the most delicious treats. I love coming home from work to the smell of freshly baked cookies or brownies it's the best.

I on the other hand am a terrible baker as well as cook, Scarlett does all the cooking too. She told me multiple times that she wants to teach me how to both cook and bake and i've said i'll think about it.

I had finally decided that i want to learn to bake well at least bake with her sometimes. I'm sure that would be so much fun.

Scarlett and i both have kinda busy lives her with the acting and me with my business (just think of a business you want cause i can't sorry) so it's hard to find time to do things together. We both have a weekend off coming up so i was gonna surprise her by buying all the necessary ingredients to make chocolate chip cookies.

~ saturday morning ~

I woke up early to make Scarlett breakfast in bed, she always looks so peaceful sleeping. I may have stood watching her for a moment before actually leaving the room.

As i said i'm not the best cook but i know how to make scrambled eggs and Scarlett loves my scrambled eggs so that's what i was gonna make.

I was just about done just getting the toast and juice when i heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I groaned to myself cause now it's not gonna be breakfast in bed. Scarlett came into view at the bottom of the stairs with a confused look "baby?" She said in her morning voice clearly still very sleepy.

"good morning honey" I replied walking to meet her where she stood pulling her into a hug. She sighed contently into the hug.

"what are you doing up so early?" She asked her head still resting on my shoulder as i rubbed her back soothingly.

"well i wanted to make you breakfast in bed as a surprise, but here you are out of bed" She giggled pulling away quickly.

"okay guess i'm going back to bed" She said before starting to run up the stairs.

"wait! what about my morning kiss" I shouted at her as she kept running.

"you'll have to come and get it!" She called back from further down the hall, i giggled turning to go back to the kitchen.

I finished the final touches putting it all on a tray and carefully walking up to our room. When i got there i couldn't help the huge smile i had, Scarlett had fallen back asleep in the middle of the bed half under the covers.

I chuckled placing the tray on the side table and carefully sitting on the bed rubbing her back gently "Scar? baby? wake up" She groaned stirring awake, she rolled around the bed stretching causing me to laugh.

"morning baby" She husked in her sexy morning voice.

"hi honey" i replied leaning down to place a soft kiss on her lips. She hummed contently into the kiss. "here's your breakfast" I told her moving to pick up the tray, she sat up and scooted closer to me with a huge smile.

"thanks baby" Scarlett took the tray looking at what i had made her "i love your scrambled eggs" I nodded, my smile widening.

"i know that's why i made them" She leant forward again to kiss me before starting to eat her food.