johansson ~ f

~ overworked ~
this is my life currently so i wrote a one shot about what i wished happened when i got home today.
i haven't been in the right head space to write atm, i've got a bunch of half written one shots that i can't finish, i'm trying y'all

•••

I slowly stumbled inside dropping my stuff at the front door the second i walked in. I sighed heavily closing my eyes for a moment finally being home after a long day at work.

I slowly made my way up stairs not even bothering to say hi to Scarlett, i'm in desperate need of a hot shower. My muscles are so sore right now i just wanna stand under that boiling hot water.

I turned the water on discarding all my clothes before stepping in letting the water cascade down my body. I tilted my head back closing my eyes feeling my muscles immediately smooth under the warm water.

I suddenly heard the door opening slowly, "baby?" Scarlett spoke quietly and i looked over at her giving her a small smile. "you okay honey?" She opened the shower screen looking at me with a worried expression.

I shook my head starting to tear up from the exhaustion i've been feeling. Scarlett pouted quickly discarding her clothes before hopping into the shower with me. She immediately pulled me into her embrace, i held her tightly as she stroked my hair and back soothingly.

"shh baby, it's okay i got you" Scarlett cooed lightly kissing my temple as i cried into the crook of her neck. "you've been working so much baby, you need a break" Scarlett continued shifting slightly before i felt her lightly rubbing my back with the loofah.

I nodded into her neck before standing up straight in her hold. Scarlett continued rubbing the loofah all over my body further easing my sore muscles until i was all clean. After she was done she cupped my cheeks pulling me in close. "wanna watch movies and cuddle all night?" She enquired stroking my cheeks with her thumbs as i nodded.

"mmm yes, b-but i do have work again tomorrow and i haven't made lunch and i need to-" I was cut off by Scarlett connecting our lips in a sweet kiss. I hummed into the kiss feeling my stress wash away instantly.

"don't worry about any of that, i'll make your lunch early tomorrow for now let's just relax, okay?" I nodded again as Scarlett turned the shower off opening the screen for us both to step out. She wrapped a fluffy towel around me before grabbing her own.

"i'll get us some comfy clothes" She exclaimed happily and i smiled at her excitement watching as she bounced on her feet out of the bathroom.

When she returned she had brought our matching Peter Alexander pjs, i smiled taking mine before we both got dressed.

Once we were dressed i hoped into bed sighing deeply from the comfort of our mattress. "i'll go get our dinner" Scarlett announced and i sat up on my elbows watching as she sent me a quick smile before making her way out of our room.

I plopped back onto the mattress closing my eyes momentarily finally getting a minute to relax. I had been working for the past five days, long days as i had loads of work to do. I still have three more days to work before i finally get two days off. Never did i think i'd be working eight days in a row but here i am.

I was spread out like a star fish on our bed with my eyes closed. I swear i could have fallen asleep right then and there but the sound of Scarlett coming back into our room with some good smelling food brought me back.

"i made your favourite" Scarlett beamed as she set down the tray of food on her bedside table before settling into bed. I moved over sitting up allowing her room to sit as she grabbed the tray placing it in front on us both.