romanoff ~ s / f

~ pride parade ~
finally a pride one shot, sorry it took so long for me to do one. i've never personally been to a pride parade but i really want to go to one.
happy pride month y'all! i hope you enjoy

•••

"Natty!" I called out as i walked into the living room.

"yes my love?" Natasha called back turning to face me as she sat on the sofa. I plopped down beside her placing my hands on her thigh.

"i figured out what we're wearing to the pride parade tomorrow" I beamed getting all giddy about both the parade and my outfit idea.

"i'm listening" Natasha fully turned her body to me placing her hands on my shoulders as she looked at me eagerly waiting.

"well i found these super cute shorts that have all the different pride flag colours on them. so i got us each a pair with the lesbian flag colours" Natasha nodded as i continued. "and then, i found these nipple cover stickers but they are glittery and sparkly and also have the flag colours on them" Natasha raised her eyebrow at the idea of wearing glittery nipple covers.

"are we wearing tops?" Natasha enquired titling her head as i shook mine with a cheeky grin.

"that's a bit scandalous baby, but i'm totally in" Natasha smirked back moving her hands to cup my cheeks.

"yeah?" She nodded frantically as she pulled me closer until our lips brush each other's.

"oh absolutely" She whispered before connecting our lips in a bruising kiss. Natasha gripped at my hair tightly as i moved my hands to her hips.

I pulled Natasha up so she was straddling my lap. She arched her back into me as i moved my hands up and down her back.

When we had to pull away i quickly nipped down her neck before burying my face in her chest holding her tightly.

"i can't wait for tomorrow baby" Natasha husked as she held me close threading her fingers through my hair. I just nodded humming in her chest.

~ time skip ~

I stretched out yawning as i rolled over seeing Natasha's sleeping form. I smiled to myself lunging forward to wrap my arms around her.

Natasha chuckled letting me basically climb her body until i was laying on top of her. "it's pride parade day" I sang as i nuzzled into Natasha's neck.

"it is baby, i see you're excited" Natasha cooed stroking my back as she placed soft kisses on my head.

"of course i am. come on let's get up so we can we can get ready" I beamed pushing myself up off Natasha as she grunted at the sudden movement.

"woah slow down baby, there's still a few hours until the parade" I huffed not likely having to wait as i got up off the bed.

"oh princess, come on lay back down with me. why would you wanna get ready when you already look so gorgeous" Natasha hummed reaching out to grab my waist.

I looked down at my almost naked body, all i was wearing was a pair of panties. Natasha was in the same so i shrugged jumping back in to cling to Natasha's body.

Natasha chuckled at my actions before humming as we got comfortable.

After we had snuggled for a decent amount of time we finally got up to make some breakfast. "so what's our plan for today?" I asked as we sat at the table eating our bacon and eggs.

"hmm just have fun?" Natasha suggested shoving a forkful of eggs into her mouth.

"i mean yeah that'll work" I chuckled taking a bite of my bacon. "i can't wait to see you in your outfit" I smirked raising one of my eyebrows.