johansson ~ s

~ fluffy blanket ? ~
sorry i didn't upload yesterday my internet wasn't working and i have horrible service, but it's back woohoo! sooo smut!
(li really like this one, i added some new stuff so let me know what ya think

•••

I was currently at home alone waiting for Scarlett. She was at work today like always, not that i'm complaining she's an amazing actress and i love seeing her doing what she loves.

It's just she's always so busy and we never get any time together. It's been over a week since we've had sex and i know what you're thinking that's not even that bad but we use to do it ALL the time. I'm also always horny but Scarlett's just so exhausted when she gets home.

This weekend Scarlett has off so i'm hoping we can either have a little getaway or just stay home and spend all weekend together.

Nonetheless i've got a surprise planned for Scarlett tonight. She's suppose to be getting home any minute now and i'm planning on laying on our bed completely naked with only a fluffy blanket covering my body. Hopefully it'll entice her into some much needed spicy time.

~ scarlett's pov ~

I was pulling up into my driveway, finally home after a long week of filming. Don't get me wrong i love my job but it can be extremely exhausting sometimes.

Plus i haven't been able to spend much time with Y/n which i hate. I feel bad that she has to be home alone almost everyday. She has a job just isn't there nearly as much as i'm on set.

Anyways, i made my way inside leaving my bags at the front door to sort out another day. I have the whole weekend off so there's no rush.

I made my way into the living room looking for Y/n, "Y/n?" I called out but got no answer. She wasn't in the kitchen either, i made my way upstairs thinking she's probably in our room.

When i pushed the door open that was already slightly ajar, there my wife was laying in the middle of our bed with a fluffy blanket covering her body? "hi honey" I greeted as she smirked poking her pointer finger out making a come hither motion.

I slowly walked up to the edge of the bed keeping my eyes locked on hers as she moved her hands down to feel up and down the blanket. "hi baby" She spoke seductively, "i've been waiting for you"

I raised an eyebrow smiling at her confession as she grabbed the edge of the blanket throwing it off her slightly revealing her whole upper left thigh, pelvis and hip. I gasped seeing that she wasn't wearing anything meeting her gaze again.

"help me?" She reached her arm out which i happily took nodding. I was mesmerised by her as i quickly took my heels off and crawled up the bed.

Before i could make another move Y/n threw the blanket off her revealing her fully nude body. I groaned at the sight, her soft unmarked skin practically begging me to suck and bite love marks. Her perfectly perking breasts and pink nipples just waiting to be touched.

Oh and her pretty little pussy, freshly shaven, fuck, she knows that turns me on. Her folds were already glistening slightly. I slowly crawled up her body as she spread her legs letting me settled between them.

"what do you need help with baby?" I husked leaning down to nip at her neck hearing her let out soft moans and whimpers.

"mmm i'm so horny mummy, please i-i need you" Y/n breathed out as i hummed moving to kiss further down her neck.

I sucked along her collar bones leaving a few red marks forming there before coming up to meet her gaze again. She had her eyes closed and mouth slightly parted so i took this opportunity to connect our lips.