johansson ~ s

~ valentines with scarlett ~
similar to the nat one, about 3/4 of the way through writing it i was like 'oh maybe i should have done like a night time thing' but no
Y/f/f - your favourite flower

•••

I was sleeping peacefully dreaming about none other than my amazing girlfriend Scarlett. It was a pretty boring dream if i'm being honest we were just out shopping, kinda weird but still liked that she was in it.

I was startled by feeling something lightly touching my neck, i didn't move or open my eyes yet. It was like a feather brushing along my neck as i started to stir awake.

When i opened my eyes all i could see was head of blonde hair, piecing it together i moaned softly, "mmm Scar" My voice came out all raspy as Scarlett lifted her head up meeting my gaze.

"good morning baby" She smirked looking down at me before leaning in to connect our lips. I was still processing everything that was happening so it took me a little bit before i fully kissed her back.

I grabbed her cheeks pulling her closer as our tongues entered each other's mouths. I surprised her by moving my hands down her body massaging her breasts. She moaned into the kiss as i rolled her nipples over her shirt.

Our tongues were still swirling around each other's mouths as my hands moved to the hem of her shirt slipping them under gripping her hips firmly.

Scarlett started grinding down on me moaning into the kiss as i moved my hands to her ass. "ugh, happy valentine's day baby" She husked as we pulled away and i smiled up at her still rubbing her ass.

"happy valentine's day Scar" She giggled as i moved my hands back up to her hips. "you know what i want for valentines days?" She shook her head looking down at me innocently biting her lip.

I grabbed her chin pulling her down as i licked up her neck to her ear biting on her earlobe before whispering. "i want you to sit on my face" I heard her breath hitch at my words as i chuckled letting her go.

"oh, really?" I nodded grabbing her hips tightly trying to pull her up. "okay okay, hold up" She pushed my hands away and got off the bed causing me to whine while she just laughed.

"just wait baby, i gotta take these off" She said pulling her thong off and throwing it somewhere in our room. I smirked making grabby hands as she made her way back onto the bed. I grabbed the shirt she still had on tugging at it lightly.

"off" I demanded as she giggled pulling the shirt off letting me see her perfectly round breasts. I reached out groping them as she straddled my waist again, i rolled her nipples feeling them harden as she softly moaned.

"fuck you're gorgeous. now, sit on my face" I spoke seductively as she moved to grab the headboard shimmying up my body before her core was hovering above my face. "so wet baby" I husked seeing her dripping cunt as i placed my hands on her thighs while licking my lips.

"are you sure about this? i don't wanna.. crush you" Scarlett asked feeling nervous. We had never done this before but i've wanted to for the longest time.

"definitely and don't be silly you won't crush me" I replied rubbing her thighs as i looked up at her trying to calm her down. "now let me have my breakfast" I smirked pulling her down closer to my face.

I heard her giggle as i began licking at her folds moaning at her sweet taste. I moved my hands to her ass massaging it firmly as she started rocking back and forth on top of me. I laid my tongue out flat as she picked up momentum.

"oh fuck" Scarlett cried out when my tongue rolled over her clit. I smirked gripping her tightly to stop her movements so i could do my own thing.

I sucked on her throbbing clit, flicking it repeatedly earning beautiful moans and pants from Scarlett. I moved my mouth down to her entrance teasing it a little at first hearing her whimper.