johansson ~ s

~ buffalo wings ~
this isn't my best but i still like it. it's very fluffy along with the smut

•••

I was currently in the kitchen doing some cleaning up. I was also thinking about starting dinner as Scarlett should be getting home soon.

At that thought the front door opened and closed. I smiled to myself as i heard Scarlett's footsteps coming closer. I waited patiently with my back to the entrance of the kitchen until i felt Scarlett wrap her arms around my waist.

"hi baby" She whispered as she peppered kisses on my cheek starting to lightly rub my stomach.

"hi honey, how was work?" I whispered back turning my head to capture her lips on mine in a short but sweet kiss.

Scarlett hummed as we pulled away, "hmm exhausting. i'm going to go have a nap if you haven't already started on dinner?" She spoke louder but i could tell she was quite exhausted.

"i haven't started yet. you go have a nap my love, we'll have dinner when you wake up" I cooed turning to cup Scarlett's cheeks. She sighed closing her eyes as she nodded.

I pecked her lips a few more times before letting her go upstairs. She walked slowly away with her shoulders slumped and her head hung low. I watched as she made her way up the stairs before turning back to finish the cleaning.

It had been an hour since Scarlett went up to our room for her nap. I had just been in the living room reading a book. I decided to go up and check on her, i mean she must be getting hungry.

When i got up to our room the door was wide open allowing me access to see my wife laying flat on her back fast asleep.

I slowly stepped closer only now noticing the prominent bulge in Scarletts jeans. I smiled quickly discarding my shorts leaving me in my panties and an oversized shirt.

I climbed up the bed kneeling next to Scarlett on my side of the bed. I was just beside her hip not close enough that my knee was touching her though.

I looked over her body taking in her peaceful state as i slowly began trailing my fingers up and down her legs. Scarlett hummed in her sleep as i lightly grazed the material of her jeans.

"mmm baby" Scarlett moaned in her sleep as i let my fingers trail up over her stomach. I could see her breath pick up from my feather like touches.

I trailed my fingers up Scarlett's body before trailing them back down. I lightly palmed at her crotch feeling the strap buried beneath.

This caught Scarlett's attention as she stirred awake. "well hello sweetheart" She rasped, her voice is always so sexy when she wakes up.

"hi baby" I hummed meeting her gaze as i continued palming at her crotch. Scarlett bit her lip looking up at me. "have you been wearing this all day?" Scarlett just nodded as she bucked her hips into my hand.

"help me?" She whispered desperately as i hummed nodding. "good girl" I beamed at the praise as i shuffled closer leaning over Scarlett's body. I started unbuckling her jeans before tugging them down her toned legs.

The fake cock sprung free the moment Scarlett's jeans were passed her ass. I gasped at the sight as i threw her jeans away. I then grabbed the hem of her shirt waiting for her to allow me to take it off.

Once Scarlett's shirt was off she immediately unclipped her bra before throwing it away. "you're so beautiful Scarlett" I complement her causing Scarlett to blush as her smile widened.

I trailed my hand up Scarlett's body again by passing the fake cock. I left feather like touches on her stomach all the way up to her chest. Scarlett sighed and let out soft moans at my touches.