johansson ~ s

~ skinny dipping ~
i know i've been mia, i had a crazy week last week and haven't been motivated to write.

•••

Scarlett and i were walking along the beach late at night. We had just had dinner out at this cute little cafe, it wasn't too fancy so we weren't dressed up. I was just in a pair of black denim jeans with a cream cropped top and a pair of Birkenstocks.

Scarlett was wearing a pair of blue denim jeans and a loose fitting white button up she had tucked in, with a pair of Birkenstocks as well.

The sky was full of bright stars as well as the half moon illuminating the beach while we walked along the sand. We were holding our shoes letting the sand between our toes as we walked hand in hand down the beach.

There wasn't anyone else out here at the moment and we had walked so far all the shop fronts were out of sight as well. "you know now that i think about it" I started looking down at our feet. "that waitress was totally flirting with you" I pursed my lips looking back up at Scarlett who stopped walking suddenly looking at me in disbelief.

"she was not Y/n, it's her job to be friendly" She defended the waitress and i titled my head walking a little further so our arms were stretched out.

"but she was EXTRA friendly to you. giggling, fluttering her eyelashes at you, biting her lip" I argued back as Scarlett let go of my hand to cross her arms. "i'm just saying, she's definitely fruity" I surrendered putting my arms up.

"Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n" Scarlett full named me and i pursed my lips looking around. "look at me" She demanded and i sighed looking at her, she dropped her shoes cupping my cheeks. "i don't care if she was flirting with me you know why?" I shook my head. "because i had you sitting across from me, all my attention was on you baby" I smiled leaning into her hold.

"really?" I spoke sheepishly.

"yes you idiot, i love you not some waitress" Scarlett chuckled and i giggled back looking down sightly before meeting her gaze.

"okay okay" I nodded dropping my shoes to grab Scarlett's waist pulling her closer. "but if you really do love me you'll come for a dip" I nodded towards the still water that glistened from the moon light.

"dip? but we're in our clothes?" Scarlett furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and i smirked pulling her closer so our bodies were flush against each other.

I leaned in kissing her neck, "skinny dipping baby" I whispered into her ear and i heard her breath hitch at the idea.

"b-but we can't, we're in public" Scarlett argued and i stood up straight looking at her. She raised her eyebrows as i huffed moving out of her hold to begin taking my clothes off. "Y/- wha- what are you doing" Scarlett whisper shouted as she looked around.

I ignored her pulling my top over my head immediately unclipping my bra letting it fall onto the sand. I unbuttoned my jeans pulling them down struggling a little with the unevenness of the sand.

Scarlett was just staring at me the whole time, she had stopped protesting to gawk at me. Once i had slipped my underwear off i stood up straight completely naked in front of Scarlett. Her mouth was open as she shook her head.

I smiled leaning in quickly to peck her lips before turning to run into the water. I heard Scarlett shout at me as i hit the cool water, i tensed up a little slowly getting deeper. When i turned around Scarlett was looking around probably checking to make sure no one was around.

"come on! the waters so nice!" I shouted at her and she crossed her arms shaking her head. "pussy!" I added and she gasped offended as she bit her lip. She took another look around not seeing another soul before she started unbuttoning her shirt.