johansson ~ f

~ sore feet and new beds ~
cora is 4
alsooooo i've got a little dilemma i'm hoping y'all can help me with. i've been working on a new book but i'm starting to stress about writing it as well as one shots. so i was wanting to know what y'all wanted me to do. if you wanted me to keep writing one shots, or if you want me to focus on the new book so i can publish it for y'all. well start publishing chapters ??? let me know what you think, i'm just getting overwhelmed with both so i thought i'd ask y'all xx
also again, hehe 90k readers 🥺 y'all. thank you so much!! i love you guys so much xx

•••

Scarlett, Cora and i were currently out at the shops. We didn't need anything in particular we were just walking around looking in different stores.

We had come into a furniture store, Scarlett and i were actually thinking about buying Cora a new bed as she was starting to get too big for her toddler one. I suggested maybe it was time for a big girl bed, which Scarlett agreed to.

"mummy" Cora whined from behind Scarlett and i causing us both to stop turning to face her.

Cora had a little pout on her lips as she looked up at Scarlett and i. "yes princess?" Scarlett cooed crouching down in front of Cora.

"my feet hurt" Cora whimpered as she exhaled deeply letting her head hang low.

"my poor baby, did you want mummy to carry you?" Scarlett cupped Cora's cheeks pulling her head back up as she nodded, still keeping her little pout.

"come on, princess" Scarlett scooped Cora up sitting her on her hip. "better?" Cora nodded gripping at Scarlett's top before looking over at me.

I smiled reaching out to grab Cora's chin. "why are you still pouting baby?" I cooed softly swiping my thumb over her small bottom lip.

"what kisses" Cora whispered as if ashamed for admitting she wanted them.

"oh baby" I leaned in placing a soft kiss on Cora's pouty lip before placing kisses on both cheeks and her nose. "all you need to do it ask" Cora smiled nodding as she turned to Scarlett puckering her lips.

Scarlett giggled copying my actions, kissing Cora's lips as well as her cheeks and nose.

"there you go baby" Cora hummed nuzzling into Scarlett's neck.

"i want kisses now" I jokingly whined pouting as Scarlett just rolled her eyes. "please mummy" I leant forward like the child i am before Scarlett connected our lips in a soft kiss.

"i have two children" She commented when she pulled away before beginning to walk off.

"hey, you love me" I caught up to her wrapping my arm around her waist as i pecked her cheek as well as Cora's head.

Scarlett just hummed in response as she bounced Cora on her hip. "your mama is a child just like you" She spoke in a baby voice as Cora giggled turning to look at me.

"mama we the same" Cora reached out grabbing my face as i nodded.

"we are baby" I sent Scarlett an amusing look as she raised one of her perfectly sculpted eyebrows.

"i like being a child" Cora spoke to no one in particular as we continued to walk around the store. I was on the look out for children's beds hopefully Scarlett was as well.

"because it means i don't have to walk when my feet hurt" Cora explained as Scarlett and i both hummed. "and my feet would hurt more because i would be bigger" Scarlett and i shared a look as we listened to Cora babbling to herself. "who would carry me when my feet hurt when i'm big? you mummy?" Cora turned to Scarlett.