romanoff ~ f

~ psoriasis ~
i know this is kinda weird and not relatable but i struggle with this all the time and it's kinda cute

•••

I have a skin condition called psoriasis which is the build up of skin cells that form scales and itchy dry patches. It's commonly found on arms or legs but mine is on my scalp.

Which may seem good because well you can't see it so no one actually knows i have it unless i tell them. However with treatment it's really difficult to put the cream on myself. I can't obviously see the back of my head i have to go by feel.

It's really difficult because i gotta try find the spots with one hand and keep it there while i grab some cream. I usually end up just putting it on my hair which is so annoying.

Natasha knows about my psoriasis and is really supportive of it. I love head scratches but i know it may feel weird for whoever is doing it cause my scalps not smooth but Nat still loves giving them to me. She never judges me for it and if it flares up she doesn't comment on it she just continues giving me head scratches. She's honestly the best girlfriend.

I was currently in the bathroom connected to Natasha and i's room trying to put this dam cream on. My scalps really bad at the moment cause i've been really stressed recently and that's a trigger for it.

I heard the door to our bedroom open and close followed light footsteps. "honey?" Natasha called out and i huffed letting my head hang down as i grabbed the counter top.

"bathroom" I called back before hearing her walk in, i was still stood there looking incredibly defeated.

"baby what's wrong?" Natasha came in coming up behind me placing her hands on my shoulders looking at me in the mirror. I looked up to meet her gaze, she had a concerned look on her face.

"i need to put cream on my scalp but i can't see where to put it" I whine picking up the little jar of cream to show her. She rubbed my arms soothingly moving her gaze to the back of my head.

"okay, come on" She suddenly said grabbing the jar and my hand pulling me out of the bathroom. I followed confused watching as she let go of my hand to sit on the edge of the bed with her legs spread.

Natasha looked up at me to see my confused face, "sit" She pointed to the spot between her legs as i furrowed my eyebrows. "i'm gonna help you. now come on, sit that cute ass down" I shook my head moving to sit between her legs.

Natasha grabbed my shoulders pulling me closer, i tilted my head to look up at her. "are you sure? you don't have to it's kinda gross" She smiled down at me cupping my face upside down.

"i'm sure baby" She placed a soft kiss on my forehead and nose before titling my head back down to look straight ahead. I heard her open the jar and then felt her lightly move her fingers through my hair.

The creams a little cold so i could feel when she started putting some on. "this is the worst i've seen it" Natasha commented as i hummed fiddling with the hem of my shirt as i felt her fingers gently running through my hair.

"yeah i've been really stressed recently and it's a big trigger, i haven't been able to treat it as often as i should" Natasha nodded as she continued putting the cream on my scalp.

The feeling of her fingers gently running through my hair was so relaxing. Almost made me forget why they were there in the first place.

"you know if you're stressed i know some great stress relievers" I giggled moving to look at her raising my eyebrow to which she scoffed pushing my head back. "hey only about 10 of them are sexual, get your head out of the gutter" I laughed louder lightly shaking my head.

"10?" I blurted out as Natasha snorted out a laugh. "dam baby, you're gonna have to show me the other 4 someday" I joked but she hummed agreeing.

"oh don't you worry, i will" We both laughed as she finished up putting the cream on my scalp. She was looking back over my scalp checking she hadn't missed any spots. "all done princess" She tapped my shoulders signalling me to stand up which i did turning to face her.

"thank you" Natasha smiled up at me reaching her arms out as i frowned moving back. "no you gotta clean your hands first" Nat huffed rolling her eyes but got up to wash them, i followed behind her bringing the cream back to the bathroom.

"you know that stuff made my fingers really soft" She commented as she washed her hands.

"oh yeah, guess there's one perk to having it" She giggled drying her hands before turning to face me.

"all clean" She showed me her hands flipping them over so i could see the back. I smiled moving closer grabbing her face and pulling her into a passionate kiss. Natasha's hands moved to my hips pulling me closer before they slipped under my shirt.

"mmm your fingers really are soft" I mumbled against Nat's lips causing her to chuckle moving to pick me up. She went to make her way back into our room before i stopped her. "wait!" I shouted as Nat stopped immediately pulling away slightly. "i need a towel" She looked at me confused as i tried moving in her hold to get closer to the towels. "i don't want to get cream on the pillow case so i wrap a towel around it"

"oooh" She replied moving closer to the towels so i could grab one before she went back to kissing my neck walking me over to the bed.

She placed me down on my side watching as i wrapped the towel around my pillow. I looked up at her with a goofy smile as she giggled leaning down to kiss me quickly before moving to her side of the bed.

We both got under the covers and she hesitated before coming closer to me. "can i cuddle you?" She asked and my heart melted at the request.

"only if you don't mind getting some cream on you" Natasha immediately lunged forward pulling me to lay on her chest causing me to giggle at her actions.

We settled in putting the tv on to watch a movie before i heard Nat whine, "oh damn" I tilted my head looking up at her.

"what's up?" I asked concerned something happened.

"i can't kiss her head" She pouted and i smiled leaning up to kiss her lips and them both her cheeks as she scrunched her nose.

"there you got to kiss my lips" Her eyes moved down to my lips as she leant forward to capture them again and then place kisses on my cheeks and nose.

"okay i'm happy now" I smiled laying back on her chest sighing contently once i wrapped my arm around her and she placed hers on my back lightly drawing random patterns.

"thank you Nat, i really appreciate you helping me" I draw circles on her stomach as i watched the tv not really paying any attention to it.

"i'll always help my baby" I hummed burying my face into her chest further taking in her coconut scent.

"i love you so much Nat" She gripped me tighter moving slightly to place a sweet kiss on my forehead.

"i love you too princess" I hummed again as we began watching the movie playing before we both fell asleep in each other's arms.