romanoff ~ f

~ hurt baby ~
Cora is 4 in this

•••

Today was a very chill day Natasha and i were both home with our daughter Cora. Since having Cora we both decided to do leas missions to allow us more time with her.

We absolutely love watching our little girl grow up and discover everything about the world. She loves watching Natasha and i spar so we occasionally bring her into our home gym with us. She would sit there clapping and giggling as Natasha and i try to take each other out in the least violent way.

Natasha got her some fake knifes and had started teaching her some moves. Cora absolutely loved it they spend a lot of time outside together practicing.

I can actually see Cora improving bit that i wasn't expecting it Natasha is an amazing teacher.

I was currently in the living room reading a book and i could see outside Natasha and Cora in the yard playing together. Every now and then i would look up to watch before focusing back on my book. I was in the middle of a really exciting chapter when i heard screaming and crying.

"mummy! mama!" Cora screamed out crying and i immediately threw my book down to run outside.

When i got outside i saw Cora on the ground while Natasha ran over sitting in front of her. Cora was still crying the sound was breaking my heart.

"baby what's wrong?" I cooed sitting behind her rubbing her back as she turned to crawl into my lap. I felt her crying into my shirt as i stroked her head looking at Natasha who had an equally worried expression. 

"princess tell mama what happened" Natasha cooed rubbing Cora's back as she continued sniffling coming up to look into my eyes. I wiped her face as she tried catching her breath from all the crying.

"i-i um i h-hurted my k-knee" She stuttered pulling her knee up to show me, there was a small graze on her left knee.

"awe baby" I stroked her cheek as she sniffled, "that must hurt hey?" She nodded shyly looking down at her knee as i looked up at Natasha silently asking her to go grab the first aid kit.

Natasha understand immediately getting up running inside to grab it. "mummy's going to get some supplies and we're going to make it all better okay?" Cora nodded looking up at me as more tears started coming.

It broke my heart seeing her cry, i pulled her into another hug rubbing her back soothingly as we waited for Natasha to return.

Nat came running back out with the first aid kit sitting opposite us again. I pulled Cora away and turned her in my hold to face Nat. I rubbed her arms as she nervously watched Nat get the supplies out.

"alright baby, i'm gonna clean your knee, it may sting a little okay?" Cora nodded grabbing my hand to hold and fiddle with as Nat slowly dabbed her knee cleaning the scrap.

"ow" Cora whimpered and i leant down to kiss her head.

"it's okay baby, it won't sting for long" She sniffled nodding her head as she watched Natasha continue.

"you want a princess band-aid baby?" Nat asked enthusiastically trying to cheer Cora up. It seemed to work as Cora jumped a little in my hold.

"yes, can i have Belle pwease?" Nat grabbed her cheeks kissing her all over her face causing Cora to giggled.

"of course you can. one Belle band-aid coming up" Natasha grabbed the box of band-aids pulling a Belle one out showing Cora as she smiled nodding.

Natasha carefully put the band-aid on Cora's knee kissing it after it was on. "there you go all better, you did so good baby" Nat praised holding onto Cora's little hands.

"you did honey, you were so brave. our brave little girl. mummy and i are so proud" Cora looked up and me beaming at the praise before looking back at Natasha who nodded.    

"how about you me and mummy go inside and watch a movie with lots of snacks? how does that sound" I asked moving Cora so she could look at us both.

She nodded making grabby hands for Natasha who happily took her standing up as i did the same grabbing the first aid kit.

We all walked into the living room, Natasha sat down on the sofa with Cora still in her arms as i went to get us all some snacks.

When i came back they were having a conversation about princesses i believe. "mama! what princess are you?" Cora asked seeing me walk into the room. I hummed thinking about it as i sat beside them.

"um snow white because she gets to sleep" Cora giggled at my answer as i grabbed the tv remote.

"i think mummy is Ariel cause they have the same hair" She grabbed a lock of Natasha's hair to show me as i chuckled nodding my head.

"mummy is kinda like Ariel isn't she" Natasha shook her head lightly at my response but Cora nodded not even noticing.

"what do you wanna watch baby?" She hummed sitting down between Nat and i thinking about what she wanted to watch.

"um princess movie?" I nodded going onto disney plus to pick a princess movie.

"which one?" She put her finger on her chin to think causing Nat and i both to laugh at her adorableness.

"Belle Belle Belle" She chanted as i nodded putting on beauty and the beast.

Nat grabbed the blanket beside her to drape over the three of us as i grabbed the snacks as well as a juice box i got for Cora.

"thank you mama" Cora spoke taking the juice box from me as i hummed leaning back to look over at Nat. She was already looking at me with a huge smile before i returned it as we settled in watching the movie.

We ended up watching movies the rest of the day and even when Cora fell asleep between us, Nat and i continued playing princess movies in case she woke back up.