romanoff ~ s

~ men part one ~
⚠️ warning : cheating ⚠️

I've had my fair share of boyfriends some obviously better than others both personally and looks wise. However none of them have been able to do one thing, one pretty important thing. None of them have been able to make me cum, they never have any trouble finishing themselves and then they just stop not even bothering to help me finish. I tend to do it myself once they fall asleep but it's not the same, i just want someone who can think about me for once.

I was currently dating this guy named Brad, it's not bad i mean he's easy on the eyes and really nice. However just like all the others the sex isn't that great well it's probably the best i've had but he still hasn't made me cum.

I live at the compound with the other avengers and Brad comes to visits every now and then. They've all met him and have told me how nice he seems.

We've been dating for about four months now. I'm thinking about breaking up with him though i'm just not feeling it anymore and don't want to string him along.

I was currently making my way to the living room hoping to get some alone time with the tv to watch a movie or two.

When i got there i saw that Nat was already sitting on one of the sofas reading a book. "hey Nat" I greeted as i walked in taking a seat on the other side of the sofa.

"hey Y/n, how's it going?" She put her book down turning to look at me as i did the same looking at her.

"yeah not to bad i guess" I fiddled with my hands in my lap looking down.

"what's up? is everything okay with Brad?" She questioned scooting closer to me.

"hm i don't know, i think i'm gonna break up with him" I explained feeling like she'd judge me.

"oh why? i thought you guys were good" I looked up to see her concerned expression as she waited for me to reply.

"well i like him but i think it's just as a friend now and..." I trailed off not wanting to say the other reason.

"and what?" She implored.

"your gonna think it's a stupid reason" She moved closer placing her hand on my thigh rubbing it soothingly.

"i promise i won't" She used her other hand to lift my chin with her pointer finger.

"ah well you see, none of the guys i've dated have... you know..." I tried making hand gestures as she just looked at me extremely confused. "cum, they've never made me cum. not one, no matter how many i try and 'help' they can't and then they get offended if i tell them to do something else" She had a shocked expression at my confession.

"have you ever?" I met her gaze again feeling a little awkward but also kinda comfortable talking to her.

"i have on my own but it's never been... you know, very good cause it's just me and even i'm not sure how to give myself a good one" She looked down at her hand on my thigh moving it higher slightly.

"well if you want i could help you" I looked at her completely shocked with her proposition. She met my gaze again giving me a small smile. "i'd be lying if i said i didn't find you attractive and that i've wanted to take out every guy you've brought into the compound" She confessed as i sat there jaw to the floor absolutely shocked.

"y-you like me?" She gave me a small nod and i shuffled a little closer to her, "i've only ever been with men before" I admitted as she shook her head looking down again.

"that's okay i can't teach you, but i don't want you to do anything you're not comfortable with" I smirked grabbing her face in my hands causing her to look back up.