johansson ~ s

~ nipple piercings ~
i don't personally have any but i've always found them super attractive

•••

"are you getting both" Lizzie asked as we entered the shop and i take a quick glance at her thinking.

"umm yeah both, i've been told to do them at the same time or i'll chicken out on the second" I reply walking up to the counter as Lizzie just nods.

"hey, what can i do for you ladies?" The lady behind the counter asked politely.

"hi, i was hoping to get my nipples pierced" I simply replied as she nodded and grabbed a few things. I looked back at Lizzie who was grinning widely like a freak.

"Scarlett's gonna love this" Lizzie spoke enthusiastically as i just shook my head.

After all the formalities i was booked in for 1:30pm, it was currently 1:15pm so we were just chilling in the store.

"Y/n?" The piecer came out of the little room calling my name. I looked over at Lizzie one last time before walking up to the lady and following her into the room.

Once i sat down i watched as the woman got everything ready. "so we doing both?" She enquired and i nodded.

"yes, both. i was told to get them at the same time or i'd chicken out of the second" I chuckled causing her to chuckle as well nodding.

"a lot of people say that when they come in, and i mean you may as well get them at the same time" She spoke as she came over placing everything down beside me. "alright so if you could just take your top off for me" I nodded pulling my top over my head i had chosen not to wear a bra today for obvious reason. "right let's get started"

Holy fuck that hurt like a motherfucker. It's fair to say i wouldn't have come back if i had just gotten the one first but i've got them both now so it's all good. "shit, do y'all not have any numbing cream, that was intense" I joked causing the piercer to chuckle.

"nah unfortunately we don't use numbing cream here. it can sometimes irritate the skin, therefore inflaming which isn't good when trying to pierce something" I nodded wincing slightly as i put my top back on.

"well thank you for that, my girlfriends gonna absolutely love them" I hopped off the bed flashing the piercer a cheeky smile as she chuckled.

"you're most welcome. significant others usually do, have fun with that" I waved good bye as i made my way out of the room seeing Lizzie stood just outside waiting.

"how'd you go? i didn't hear any screams of pain" Lizzie joked and i fake laughed as we walked out of the store.

"it was horrible, i feel like my tits are on fire" I explained and she laughed more at me being dramatic as we walked out to the car.

"so what no touching tonight?" Lizzie wiggled her eyebrows and i glared at her shaking my head.

"unfortunately not no, Scarlett's gonna have to leave my tits alone for a bit" We hopped into the car, Lizzie in the drivers seat as she offered to drive. "you coming back to mine?"

Lizzie burst out laughing as she started the engine, "no way, even if Scarlett's not aloud to touch your tits i don't wanna be around when she finds out. she'll rip your clothes off even if i'm there, i mean it hasn't stopped her before" I nodded remembering the time Scarlett was so horny she tried having sex with me while Lizzie was in the room.

"right fair enough, but did you not even wanna stay a little to see them?" I pouted looking over at her as she glanced at me quickly.

"hmm well not sure how Scarlett will feel about me seeing your boobs but i do kinda wanna see what they look like" Lizzie replied as she continued to drive. I just hummed as i tried holding the seat belt in a way that didn't touch my nipples.