johansson ~ s

~ car wash part one ~
yes part one, the second part is coming ;) i should have it out by tonight but if not, tomorrow definitely

•••

I made my way down stairs after getting changed into a black and white checkered bikini. I wanted to wash Scarlett and i's cars today.

It was the perfect day for it, sun shining incredibly hot so the cars will dry quickly. I was also gonna take a dip in the pool after i had finished and was hoping Scarlett would join.

I skipped into the kitchen to grab a bottle of water for myself before heading out the front. "Y/n, where are you going?" Scarlett called out from the living room.

"i'm going to clean the cars" I called back grabbing the keys from the bowl beside the front door.

"you're wha- oh" Scarlett started coming up behind me taking in my bikini clad body.

"i'm going to clean the cars" I repeated turning back to walk outside.

Scarlett didn't follow me like i thought she would, i just shrugged going to get the first car out.

As i was driving the car out of the garage i saw Scarlett coming outside with what looked like two glasses in one hand and a bottle in the other.

I hopped out making my way back over to Scarlett as she sat on the bench seat on the front porch.

"what are you doing?" I walked up to her watching as she poured the red wine into the two cups before holding one up for me.

I took it as she brought the other to her lips taking a sip as she let her eyes roamed my body shamelessly. "watching the show" Scarlett replied simply as she hummed sitting back crossing her arms.

"oh, right. okay Scar" I took a large gulp of the wine placing the glass back on the small side table beside Scarlett before making my way back down to the car.

I had grabbed all the supplies, filling up a bucket with warm soapy water. I threw a sponge in there before beginning to wet the car.

I used the hose slowly walking around the car to wet every inch. I would glance up at Scarlett every now and then and she'd be watching my every more. Wine glass in hand slowly swirling it around as she sipped at the red liquid.

I threw the hose away once the car was completely wet. I bent down dipping my hands in the bucket of warm soapy water grabbing the sponge out.

It had been probably ten minutes since i started cleaning the car. I was well and truely water at this point not really caring as i was in a bikini. The car was super dirty so i was making sure to be extra thorough cleaning it.

I was getting in all sorts of positions to reach every nook and cranny on the car. Most of which consisted of me bent over ass in the air scrubbing the shit out of the area.

Scarlett was on her third glass of wine her eyes never leaving my body as i made my way around the car. Every now and then she'd woof whistle when i was bent over. I'd blush like crazy, thankful she couldn't see or else she'd tease me for it.

The car was almost perfect at this point the last thing to do was to hose it off. However i wanted to have some fun seeing as how Scarlett wanted a show, i guess i'll have to put one on.

I turned to face her stood in front of the bucket of water, it was probably only half full now. Scarlett raised an eyebrow titling her head sceptically wondering what i had planned.

I bent down dipping the sponge back in the water getting it nice and wet smirking up at her. When i was happy with my little pre show. Scarlett had stopped sipping her wine to watch me intently waiting in anticipation for my next move.