romanoff ~ s

~ firefighter part two ~
here it is part two! i hope you like it, i'm pretty proud of it.
also turns out i've got covid, yay me except not yay, because i'm dying and a week without pay is not fun. but guess who's gonna start watching marvel movies 🙋🏽‍♀️

•••

I have to admit i may have sped a little on the way home. I just need to get Natasha home so i could continue fucking her.

"you're going so fast" Natasha observed from the passenger seat. I had a firm grip on her thigh as i drove with one hand.

I just hummed continuing at the same pace driving down the road. Our house isn't too far from work but long enough to piss me off when i want to get home this desperately.

"are you going to punish me when we get home?" Natasha spoke softly. I glanced over seeing her already looking at me.

"well you weren't quiet baby, and didn't i ask you to be quiet?" I raised an eyebrow as she nodded shyly looking down. "there you go, i don't make the rules. well-" i smirked squeezing Natasha's thigh earning a small whine from the redhead. "-i do actually"

I got home in record time practically jumping out of the car once i pulled up. I ran around to Natasha's side opening her door and giving her my hand to hold.

"thank you" Natasha mumbled as i pulled her inside immediately slamming the door behind myself.

"our bedroom now, i expect you to be naked when i get up there" I growled before Natasha nodded scrambling upstairs towards our room.

She had started taking her clothes off the minute she left. I chuckled at her actions going into the kitchen to grab us both a bottle of cold water, we're going to need it.

I made my way up stairs seeing our bedroom door completely open. When i entered Natasha was knelt in the middle of our bed completely naked.

I smirked moving over to the side of our bed placing the bottles of water down. Natasha followed my every move as i moved back to the foot of our bed letting my eyes roam her body.

I had obviously just seen it but i'll never get tired of looking at her like this. Her ivory skin that's littered with my marks. Her perky breasts and those rosey nipples that i love sucking on so much. Then her pussy oh how i love her pussy, i just had a taste and i already want more.

"so well behaved" I commented as i slowly started taking my clothes off. Natasha watched my movements carefully as i unbuckled my belt pulling it off before throwing it away. I untucked my shirt before pulling it over my head. My pants were next, i was making sure to go slow to tease Natasha.

She sat so patiently only letting out a few whimperes at my slow pace. Once i was stood in just a sports bra and the strap on i glanced back at Natasha as she stared at me desperately.

I started climbing up the bed before Natasha stopped me. "no" Was all she said as she pointed to my sports bra. I let out a breathy chuckle before taking my sports bra off earning an approving groan for the redhead.

"you're so funny baby" I cooed kneeling in front of Natasha as she looked up at me submissively. I cupped her cheeks pulling her in close as i ghosted my lips over hers. "what's your safe word princess?" I husked against her lips.

Natasha sighed before replying, "red" I hummed at her answer before connecting our lips in what started out to be a sweet kiss.

The kiss grew desperate as Natasha reached out to grip at my hips trying to pull me closer. "mmm slow down baby, let me enjoy every second of this" I whispered against her lips before reconnecting them.