romanoff ~ s

~ best friends mum part three ~
requested : @acmjmaximoffromanoff
you wanted a part three well here it is and i also have a part four because i got carried away

•••

"Katie just left, you can come over now princess" Natasha's voice came through my car speakers as i drove.

"oh great, i'm on my way" I spoke back taking off from a set of lights as they turned green.

It's been a week since Natasha, Miss Romanoff and i got together. After that weekend we continued to text and talk to each other while went back to college. She confessed to having a crush on me for a few years but didn't want to do anything because of Katie obviously.

This weekend Katie and her boyfriend are going away camping so Natasha invited me back over to the Romanoff residence. I've been excited and nervous all week in anticipation for the weekend.

I mean the last time i saw Natasha she fucked me in her kitchen. It was honestly the best sex i've ever had so when she invited me back over this weekend i couldn't say no.

"i can't wait to see you princess" Natasha cooed into the phone, i blushed like crazy trying to stay focused on the road. "i'll see you soon baby, drive safe" I hummed back as she hung up to let me drive.

Over the course of the week i had told Natasha that i've liked her since i was 15. I may have even said i was 'low key in love with you when i figured out my sexuality' as a joke. She just replied with 'you're so adorable' I'm not sure if she feels exactly the same way i do but i really don't care she seems genuinely interested in talking to me.

We've had all kinds of conversations throughout the week, some more serious ones talking about my future and what i want to do. To her effortlessly getting me a flustered mess even over text.

Natasha has been sending some naughty photos to me which is not helping with my already high level of horniness. She's never asked for any back not wanting to pressure me but i have on occasion sent her some.

I've discovered that along with our shared mummy kink we both have a lingerie kink. Which essentially means we send each other a lot of photos of us in lingerie and it turns us on so much.

Natasha is so sexy, especially when she's wearing that one red set she has - ugh. It was literally the monday after i had left the Romanoff residence. I was in my last lecture of the day, Natasha and i had been texting non stop since i got home sunday afternoon.

There was about fifteen minutes until the bell rang when my phone vibrated for probably the thousandth time that day. I calmly flipped it over seeing it was a text from Natasha. Thinking it was just a message reply to my last message i opened it without a second thought.

Oh boy was that a mistake, luckily i sit at the back of the hall and the desks are far enough apart the people next to me couldn't see my screen.

Natasha had sent the first of many naughty photos to come. She was laying on her bed, her back was arched, her lips parted slightly as she desperately looked into the camera. She was wearing a red lingerie set that was practically non existent.

The cups of her bra were completely mesh with a slight poka dot pattern on them, the mesh allowing me to see her whole nipple. The bottoms had the same poka dot pattern again completely mesh so i could see her slit through the material.

I clenched my thighs together while looking at the photo. I almost missed the bell ringing. Luckily i didn't and was able to pack up quickly practically sprinting to my car to drive home.