johansson - f / ma

~ 10 years later ~
requested : @Mecaflo
hi! i hope you like it. it didn't end up being very angsty sorry i'm not good at writing angst. also changed a few things. i kinda wanna try maybe writing it again or something similar but i gotta get better at angst.
let me know what you think, would also appreciate any feedback you have.

•••

~ high school - senior year ~

Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!" Scarlett whisper shouted as i groaned turning in my chair.

"yes Scarlett?" I whispered back making sure the teacher couldn't hear me.

"come to mine tonight? i bought a bunch of new clothes online and the parcels coming today" Scarlett begged pouting as she grabbed my arm that was over the back of my chair. I couldn't help but smile at her neediness.

"of course babe. i love it when we have little fashion shows" Scarlett smiled getting all giddy letting go of my arm so i could turn back around.

Scarlett and i have been best friends since freshman year we're basically inseparable. People always think we're together because we're only with each other but we're not we're both straight. I mean don't get me wrong Scarlett's gorgeous and all but i like boys, yeah i like dick not that i've ever actually had a boyfriend.

Once school was over Scarlett and i were walking to our cars together. We always park next to each other if we don't car pool. "let me just go home real quick to have a shower and get some clothes" I said as i dug through my bag to get my keys out.

"you can shower at mine and borrow my clothes, come on! i ordered loads of things and i wanna show you" Scarlett whined grabbing my arm, swinging it around.

I just chuckled nodding causing her to jump up and down wrapping her arms around my neck. Once we pulled away we got into our cars before we drove to hers. "see you at mine. drive safe"

"see you there, you too" With that we both began driving to Scarlett's. I was following her even though i already knew the way there as i've been there so many times.

Once we get there i pulled into her driveway behind her before getting out and locking my car. We walked into her house immediately running up to her room and closing the door. "eeeee it's here" Scarlett squealed throwing her school bag down and jumping onto her bed that had a medium sized parcel on it.

I threw my bag down too hopping onto her bed as well but i moved up to the bedhead as Scarlett opened the parcel letting everything fall out. "jesus Scar" She just laughed grabbing a bunch of little bags starting to open them.

"oooo i got this super cute red lace set wanna see?" Scarlett looked over at me as i nodded grabbing a few bags to open as well.

She rummaged through the pile finding the one she wanted before getting up off the bed. She quickly began stripping in front of me, she has a bathroom connected to her room but we always just change in front of each other, it's not weird at all.

I watched as she took her top and jeans off leaving her in an already matching black set as she opened the bag letting the red lace set fall out.

Now like i said i'm totally straight but even a straight girl can appreciate how sexy Scarlett is. I mean her soft skin, her smooth legs, her curves, oh her curves are so hot. She unclipped her bra pulling it off and i couldn't stop myself from looking at her perfectly round breasts.

Fuck no i'm straight i can't be thinking like this, she's my best friend. She took her underwear off so she was left standing there completely naked. She put the red lacy bra on before looking over at me. She smirked while she picked the red thong up and walked over to her mirror. I may have looked down at her bare ass as she did before she slipped the thong on.