romanoff ~ s

~ wattpad ~
requested : @ffonamoRashataN
sorry this took so long for me to write. i hope you like it!!
also thank you so much for 20k readers!! that's insane!!
ily <3

•••

I have a really bad obsession and guilty pleasure and when you hear it you may judge me. Okay you probably won't judge me for the actual obsession but what i tell you after that.

So recently i've gotten into reading fanfics, more specifically Natasha fanfics, and even more specifically smut. I love reading Natasha x Reader one shots mainly the smut ones, don't get me wrong i like fluff and even angst but smuts my favourite.

What you'll judge me for is that i'm dating Natasha so like why would i need to read about it when i can just do it you know. I hear you i really do, but some of the stuff that's in the one shots is a little.. how do i put this. Natasha and i have only been dating for about six months so we haven't gotten to that really kinky kinda stage yet.

We've only been having sex for about three months now so it's all still pretty vanilla. Not that vanillas not amazing because it is, trust me Natasha is phenomenal in bed. However you don't really dive right into each others kinky sides until later in the relationship right.

Anyways i was currently reading this really spicy one shot. I was in my room by myself so i decided i'd have some fun. I slide my hand down my body and into my shorts as i kept reading the one shot 'Natasha thrusted into me with the fake cock while gripping my throat tightly, "you like that huh? you little slut" She husked' I read feeling myself getting wetter with each word.

I slowly began thrusting two fingers into my dripping core gaining a steady rhythm. I was so caught up in the pleasure and what i was reading i didn't notice the door slowly opening.

"baby?" Nat's voice rang through my ears and my head shot up to see her stood in my doorway. "what are you doing?" She furrowed her eyebrows looking at the compromising position i was in. "are you touching yourself?" Nat husked walking up to the edge of the bed.

I was definitely flustered as i quickly removed my hand from my shorts. "wha- uh n-no i was just ah- i was just reading a book on my phone" I lied stuttering as Nat crossed her arms.

"what book?" She raised her eyebrows and i tried desperately to stop myself from being so flustered.

"uh- um it's uh" I stuttered not knowing what to say, i was so focused on trying to come up with a lie i hadn't noticed i'd dropped my unlocked phone on the bed.

Natasha glanced down at it slowly crawling up the bed towards me. I watched her shifting slightly to sit up straighter against the bedhead. "if you won't tell me i'll just have to.." Nat started as she got closer quickly grabbing my phone before i could stop her.

"no! Nat no please give that back" I begged as Nat held my phone just out of my reach smirking down at me.

"don't think i will baby" She husked as i tried grabbing it off her, there was literally no point trying though i mean she's black widow. "ah ah, stop it" She demanded and i whimpered sitting back against the bedhead as her smirk grew at my obedience.

"let's see what you were really doing" Natasha looked down at my phone and i started breathing heavily, nervous for her reaction. "Natasha wrapped her hand around my throat constricting my airway as she pounded into me roughly. "uh mummy" I cried out" Natasha read the one shot i was reading.

"what is this?" She frowned looking down at me, i just looked up at her innocently shrugging. "baby?" Natasha spoke with a condescending tone.

"uh it's- um Nat i can explain" I blurted out feeling like a horrible girlfriend.