johansson ~ f

~ underwear party ~
Cora is 3 in this
this is pretty adorable if i do say so myself

•••

~ Scarlett's pov ~

I was currently on my way home, i was extremely exhausted from a long day of filming and i just wanted to get home to my wife and daughter. I was hoping they'd still both be awake so i could spend some time with them. It wasn't too late but i still had to concentrate to keep my eyes open and on the road.

I pulled up to the driveway seeing the lights on in the house as i drove into the garage. I parked my car hopping out and making my way towards the door.

I could heard music coming from the other side and when i opened the door it got louder and i could make it out as One Direction. I took my coat and shoes off placing everything on the floor near the door to clean up later as i made my way towards the living room.

Once the living room came into view i was met with my wife and my 3 year daughter dancing around both of them in their underwear. I was definitely shocked to see this not expecting it at all.

I slowly walked in as they were so focused on their dancing they didn't notice me. There they were my wife in a matching black bra and undies and my daughter in just a nappy. "honey?" I called out moving closer as Y/n looked up meeting my gaze.

"Scarlett!" She replied excitedly which caught Cora's attention as she spun around to face me.

"mummy!" She squealed running towards me, i bent down catching her as she jumped into my arms. I peppered her face with kisses as she giggled wriggling in my hold.

Y/n made her way over to us kissing me softly on the cheek smiling at me. I smirked looking her up and down as she scoffed rolling her eyes grabbing Cora from my arms.

"what's going on here?" I asked as Y/n plopped Cora back down on the ground so they could continue dancing.

"underwear party" Y/n replied like it was the most normal thing ever.

"undy party, undy party, undy party" Cora chanted jumping up and down. I giggled at her actions sitting down on the sofa to watch them dance.

Y/n came and sat beside me kissing my cheek again. "hi mummy" She whispered in my ear as i turned to look at her as she grabbed my face pulling me into a passionate kiss.

We had deepened the kiss her hands cupping my cheeks as mine rested on her bare legs. I was pulled out of the moment when i felt little hands grabbing at my legs.

I pulled away looking to see Cora trying to climb up the sofa, i picked her up plopping her onto my lap. She was breathing heavily trying to catch her breath from all the dancing. "one last question" Y/n hummed stroking Cora's cheek moving some of her hair out of her face. "why were you having an underwear party?" Y/n leant back looking up to meet my gaze before replying.

"well, Cora and i went for a swim today and i thought because we both needed to clean the chlorine off that we'd just have a bath together". I hummed listening to her as Cora snuggled into my hold more gripping my shirt in her little hands looking up at Y/n as she spoke.

"so when we got out i dried us both getting..." She gestured down to her half naked body "...somewhat dressed. but when i went to put some clothes on little miss here she made a runner" Y/n grabbed Cora's foot wiggling it a little causing Cora giggle hiding her face in my chest.

"we had been playing music all day so when i found her in here she was just bopping along, so i joined. and we've been dancing ever since" She went to grab Cora from me pulling her into her lap, "isn't that right?" Cora nodded proudly like she came up with an amazing idea as i smiled at her cuteness.

"mummy?" Cora asked and i hummed grabbing onto her little legs. "do you wanna join mama and i's undy party?" She fiddled with her fingers as she waited for me to answer.

I looked up at Y/n as she smiled raising her eyebrow questioningly. I chuckled watching there adorable faces waiting.

"i would love to" Cora squealed squirming in Y/n's hold trying to get back to dancing. Y/n plopped her back on the ground letting her walked off and start bopping again. "let me just go freshen up" I stood up as they both nodded before i made my way to Y/n and i's room.

I had had a quick shower and gotten changed, well by changed i just put on a matching black bra and underwear. I made my way back down to the living room seeing Y/n and Cora still dancing away.

Y/n was bending over holding Cora's little hands as they swayed together. I moved closer and they both turned to look at me, Cora jumped up and down coming to grab my hand as Y/n stood there smirking looking me up and down. When i got close to her i slapped her arm pulling her out of her thoughts. "what?" She acted defensive.

"if i can't look at you like that you can't look at me like that. there is a 3 year old here that wants to dance with her mummy's" She laughed looking down at said 3 year old tugging my arm looking up at us. She grabbed Cora and i's other hands as we started swaying and dancing in a circle together.

Cora had fallen asleep exhausted from all the dancing and was now curled up in a little ball on the sofa under a fluffy blanket.

Y/n and i were still somewhat dancing, i had my arms around her waist as hers were around my neck while we swayed to the music. We were both resting our heads on the others shoulder, each of us taking glances at Cora's adorable sleeping form.

"you two should have underwear parties more often" I whispered moving my hands up Y/n's bare back as she hummed. 

"oh yeah" She moved to meet my gaze as i nodded looking down at her body biting my lip. She grabbed my chin pulling my attention back to her face. "i think i'd rather we have our own underwear party" I smirked moving closer to kiss her.

I moved my hands down to grab her ass firmly causing her to moan into the kiss. When we pulled away i continued kissing down her neck, nipping at her skin as she let out soft moans.

"i think we should have a naked party" I husked against her skin as i heard her breath hitch pulling my face up.

"Scarlett Ingrid Johansson there is a 3 year old right there" I looked as she pointed to the sleeping Cora and i just smirked more going back to kissing her neck down to her chest.

"how about we go put our sleeping little angel in bed and then go to ours for a little naked party" Y/n hummed at the idea feeling slightly overwhelmed with my actions.

When i pulled away i could already see a few bruises forming on her soft skin as i smirked to myself letting Y/n carefully go pick Cora up.

We successfully moved Cora to her bed, she only stirred a little once she was in her bed to grab her stuffie cuddling it close in her sleep.

Once we had watched her sleep adorably for a little bit we slowly closed her door not to make any noise before we made our way to our room.

Once we reached our room Y/n entered first turning to walk backwards towards the bed as i closed the door behind me. She crawled backwards up the bed before leaning against the bedhead and opening her legs.

I slowly crawled up the bed settling between her legs as she grabbed my face pulling me into a passionate kiss. "let the naked party begin" Y/n whispered against my lips causing me to chuckle gripping her hips trailing kisses down her body.

We naked partied all night long, luckily Cora was so warn out from all the dancing she spelt soundly all night. Hopefully Y/n and Cora have more underwear parties or just Y/n and i, those and naked parties of course ;)