romanoff ~ f

~ loopy nat - aftermath ~
part two to loopy nat
requested : ffonamoRashataN
this is hella adorable.
n/y/i : not your initials
y/i : your initials
y/e/c : your eye colour

•••

Natasha was recovering nicely it had been three weeks since the incident. I had promised to take care of her when we got back and that's exactly what i did, everyday.

I told Natasha about a few of the things she did while high on pain killers but she didn't believe any of them. She would say "i'm too tough" or "i wouldn't do that" She'd get all defensive and i would just laugh at her which she did not like.

Presently i was making lunch for us both, which consisted of some peanut butter sandwiches. Natasha's okay to do normal things now but i still wanna make sure she's not doing too much and ends up hurting herself again.

I was just about done when Wanda comes into the kitchen. "oh hey Wands?" I greeted as she hummed walking over to the fridge.

"hi Y/n, how's Nat doing?" She enquired grabbing out a few things i'm assuming she'll be using to make herself lunch.

"she's good. she's pretty much all healed up but i still don't want her doing anything that'll hurt her" I explained putting the sandwiches on one plate together.

"and that includes not making herself lunch?" She joked and i chuckled nodding as i started putting the stuff i used away.

"well she can probably make her own lunch but i still wanna make it for her" Wanda nodded as she began making her lunch and i was about to walk away before she spoke again.

"oh did you ever tell her was she did while she was high?" I had told Wanda everything that happened when Natasha was high as long as she promised not to tell anyone else especially Nat.

"i did yeah, but she didn't believe me" I shrugged and she smiled slightly tilting her head.

~ nat's povs ~

I was currently in Y/n and i's room waiting for Y/n to come back. She insists on me not doing anything not even making lunch. I know it's because she loves me and doesn't want me to get hurt but i'm so bored like all the time.

I huffed falling back onto the bedhead rolling over slightly seeing Y/n's phone. I smiled thinking of a way to cure my boredom, i grabbed her phone unlocking it. (healthy relationship right there folks) I immediately opened up tiktok and started scrolling.

I had been scrolling for a little while before i saw this cool filter someone was using and i wanted to try it. It was this really realistic filter that makes your hair look blonde. I opened up the camera and put the filter on seeing how i would look if i dyed my hair blonde.

Have to admit i looked pretty good as a blonde, they have a brunette one as well i thought i'd try. After i had played around with the hair colours a little i may have saved a draft of me with different hair colours to Y/n's drafts.

I went back to scrolling for a little before i thought about trying another filter. Instead of opening a whole new video i just thought it would be better to go into her drafts and continue recording on the draft from before.

When i opened her drafts i was about to click the top video before i caught a glimpse of the second one. In the little preview was me? in the hospital?

Curious i clicked on the video and going back to edit to watch it. It started with just me starting at the screen, i had the soulmate initial filter on. I could see Y/n beside me just watching as the filter went through.