romanoff ~ f

~ sick ~
hi 👋🏽 hello, so this is me currently. sick legit dying, but i wrote this because it was apparently the only i could write in my current state *coughs* sorry. i'm trying to write more but i'm not motivated at the moment for either my one shots or my new book.
i have a bunch of one shots that are like a quarter to half done but i can't seem to finish them. please bare with me *coughs* 🥺
also 100k readers, guys, i'm gonna cry 🥹 thank you all so much. sorry i've been shit with uploading lately

•••

I woke up to the feeling of needing to violently cough my lungs up. I quickly sat up turning away from my wife to literally cough up my lungs.

After what felt like forever coughing i groaned flopping back down on my back. "baby?" Natasha stirred awake, my coughing clearly interrupting her slumber. "are you okay?" She cooed reaching over to feel my temperature.

"woah you're burning up" Natasha suddenly sat up with a concerned expression. "baby you're sick" I groaned nodding as i turned to look up at her.

Our eye contact didn't last long when i has to turn away again to cough. "oh baby, let me get you some water and pain killers" Natasha jumped up running out of our room as i literally died from my coughing fit.

Natasha came running back in as i was still coughing. She sat on my side of the bed rubbing my back soothingly after placing her supplies on my bedside table.

Once i finished coughing i laid back groaning once again at the scratchiness of my throat. "here, drink some water" Natasha held up my water bottle for me as i took small sips.

"pain killers?" I nodded frantically letting her drop two onto my tongue holding the water up again for me to shallow them. "we don't have any cough lollies so i'll quickly pop to the store to get some more supplies" Natasha spoke as she placed my bottle down before grabbing the blanket and tucking me in more.

"t-thank y- *kmph kmph* ou oh ow" I tried talking but coughed half way through. (i don't know how to write coughing sounds)

"oh honey, don't say anything okay just try and get back to sleep i'll be super quick" I nodded looking into her green eyes as mine started to fill with tears. "baby why are you crying, shh it's okay. i'm going to take care of you" Natasha cooed leaning down to place a soft kiss on my forehead stroking my arms soothingly.

I hummed at her soft touches before my body shivered. "you cold?" I nodded as Natasha immediately stood up to go grab me a jumper. It was one of hers that's two sizes too big for both of us so it's super comfy.

Natasha helped me into the jumper as i hummed before getting back under the covers. "get some more sleep baby, i won't be long" I just nodded closing my eyes as Natasha stroked my cheek before i fell into my slumped.

~ time skip ~

I woke up again to the urge of needing to cough up another lung. I sat up immediately coughing hysterically. I held my chest as i continued coughing seeing no end in sight.

I felt a hand on my back rubbing gently as i slowly started to settle down. "oh baby, i hate seeing you like this come lay back" Natasha cooed grabbing my arms to slowly pull me back.

I laid down on her chest as she continued to rub my back. "want a cough lollie?" I nodded not wanting to speak as Natasha reached over to grab one for me. "here you are love" I hummed as best i could without coughing as i sucked on the lollie.

"my poor baby" Natasha cooed as i nuzzled into her chest more clawing at her jumper. I felt so comforted and safe in her arms.

"i bought you some chicken soup as well and lemon tea to help with your throat" Natasha continued as i nodded against her. "want me to go make you something?" I thought about it before coming up to look at Natasha.