johansson ~ f

~ babysitter ~
i got very carried away with this but i think it turned out really good and is super adorable. rose makes an appearance and she's 3 :)

•••

I've been Scarlett Johanssons babysitter for about a year now. She has the cutest daughter Rose i absolutely adore her and love getting to spend time with her.

I've been away for a couple of weeks meaning i haven't seen either on them in a little while. Scarlett's not married anymore her and her husband got divorced just before i became Rose's babysitter. Scarlett was busy with work and because she didn't have a second parent she needed help.

I was looking for any work at the time and when she contacted me i honestly freaked out a little because well it's Scarlett Johansson. After the initial shock i was happy to take the job cause i adore children and who would pass up the opportunity to work for Scarlett Johansson.

I pulled up to her gate, rolling my window down to click the intercom button. "hello?" Scarlett's voice came through and i smiled hearing it after some time.

"uh hi its Y/n" I spoke shyly and the next thing i knew the gate was opening.

"come on in Y/n" Scarlett spoke before i drove in parking at her garage door. I got out of my car grabbing my bag that has a few games for Rose and making my way up to the front door.

I only knocked once when the door swung open and at first i couldn't see anyone until i felt a small hand grabbing my leg. "Rosie! hi!" I exclaimed looking down at the small 3 year old.

"hi!!" She jumped up and down with her arms in the air. I smiled at her cuteness crouching down letting her wrap her tiny arms around my neck as i held her tightly.

"hi Y/n" I heard Scarlett walking into the foyer and when i looked up she had the biggest smile which i returned immediately. "alright Rose why don't we let Y/n inside the house" Scarlett told Rose coming closer but Rose ignored her keeping her arms around my neck.

"no! Y/n/n mine! never leave!" Rose mumbled against my shoulder. I chuckled changing how i was holding her to be able to pick her up. Once i had a firm grip on her i closed the door behind me walking in further.

"hi Miss Johansson" I greeted Scarlett and i heard her scoffed, she hates it when i call her that but i feel weird calling her Scarlett because she's technically my employer.

"please Y/n i've told you many times it's Scarlett. it's been a year i think we're definitely at first name basis, plus i consider you a friend" I nodded following her into the living room, which is huge. There are floor to ceiling windows providing a ridiculous amount of natural light. The furniture is very minimal and simplistic, a lot of whites, greys and beiges. There's a few pops of green here and there which i found out early on is Scarlett's favourite colour.

Scarlett sat down on the sofa as i stood still with Rose in my arms. "hey Rosie can i put you down now?" I gently rubbed her back and she shook her head wriggling to hold me tighter. "but if i don't put you down we can't play with the toys i brought" I tried bribing her and her head shot up looking at me intently.

"toys?" Rose squealed and i nodded as she started bouncing in my hold. "okay okay okay" She squirmed letting me plop her down on the ground. She immediately ran over to the sofa climbing up and sitting next to Scarlett.

"i ready for toys!" Rose spoke very politely placing her hands on her legs bouncing her legs slightly as she waited.

I smiled sitting down next to her to open my bag grabbing a doll out for her. She squealed immediately starting to play with it moving it's arms and legs around.