romanoff ~ s

~ birthday girl ~

Tomorrow is Natasha's birthday and i've got big plans. She doesn't usually like her birthday and definitely doesn't like celebrating it. However she loves me and i've got a surprise i know she'll love.

No one else in the compound knows it's her birthday which is what she wants. She only told me because i begged her and promised i wouldn't tell anyone.

I woke up before her surprisingly and just watched her sleep peacefully. Her mouth was slightly open letting out soft snores, her red hair was sprawled out on the pillow and i could see the outline of her still naked body under the thin sheet. She stirred letting her eyes flutter open looking up at me, "good morning gorgeous" I whispered leaning down to place a soft kiss on her lips.

"mmm morning baby" She hummed when we pulled away. "were you watching me sleep?" She asked it her raspy morning voice.

"maybe, you just looked so peaceful" She smiled at me closing her eyes slightly, i leaned down to kiss her neck below her ear. "happy birthday baby" I whispered as she giggled feeling my hot breath on her neck. "i love you and i have a couple surprises for you" She moved to look at me to see if i was serious.

"Y/n you know i don't like surprises or my birthday" She was getting worried i was planning something big.

"don't worry Nat you'll like these ones i promise. Now what does the birthday girl want for breakfast?" She was skeptical but let it slide to think about what she wanted.

"um pancakes?" She asked getting excited, i just giggled getting out of the bed.

"pancakes it is" I said moving towards the door.

"Y/n wait" I turned to Natasha confused. "um are you gonna go out like that?" She pointed to my body and when i looked down i saw that i was still naked.

"ohhh right, let me just..." I grabbed a baggy tee and some shorts off the floor putting them on quickly, "ta da"

Natasha giggled as i threw my arms out like i had just done a magic trick. "beautiful baby" I gave her a big smile before turning to leave heading to the kitchen.

When i got there Wanda was already cooking something up for herself. "hey Wands" I greeted as i moved to get the ingredients to make pancakes.

She turned to look at me before replying, "Y/n, your up early?" I placed the ingredients down on the bench to begin making the pancakes batter.

"yeah i'm making breakfast for Nat and i" She nodded going back to making her own food.

Once i had made all the food i headed back to Nat and i's room. When i opened the door i couldn't help but smile as i saw Nat had fallen back asleep.

She was on her stomach so i could see her toned back as the sheet was around her waist now. I placed the tray on the bedside table to sit beside her on the bed. "Nat?" I whispered as she stirred turning onto her back.

I gasped once she rolled over as i could see her bare chest now. "hi beautiful, i got some pancakes for you" I grabbed the tray so Nat could see it. She sat up slightly rubbing the sleep out of her eyes yawning a little. "did you want me to get you a shirt?" I asked seeing as she just sat up against the headboard to grab the tray.

"why? do you not like it when i'm topless?" She mocked offence and i snickered.

"oh i love it when you're topless, i just thought maybe you'd want one while you eat?" She shook her head smirking at me as she took her first bite.

"no baby, i'm fine" I nodded looking away as she chuckled at my actions, "is it making you uncomfortable?" I shook my head meeting her gaze again.

"no i just love your boobs and it's hard to control myself when they're out" I admit as she laughed harder taking a sip of her juice. "I'll let you eat in peace though there's some things i gotta do."