johansson ~ s

~ ice cube ~
bare with me on this one.
alsoooooo i've been thinking about writing a new book... let me know if you'd wanna know more about it, it won't be another one shots it'll actually be a story.

•••

"skull! skull! skull!" We all chanted as Robert and Evans were chugging their drinks. They had made some bet to see who could finish theirs first. They were both pretty drunk already as we had been drinking all night. Scarlett and i had invited the marvel cast over for some drinks and a bit of bants just to relax from filming.

We had all drunk quite a lot at this point. Scarlett and i were only a little tipsy, Robert, both the Chris', Tom Hiddleston and Sebastian were drunk drunk, Elizabeth and Tom holland were designated drivers and Florence, Cobie and Bri were tipsy as well. We had just been drinking, playing card and board games and talking a bit of shit.

"i won, i won" Robert yelled placing his bottle down on the coffee table almost so hard it broke as he burped really loudly.

"ah ah noooo you cheated i saw you" Chris E slurred back rocking slightly in his seat trying to point a finger at Robert.

"boys boys calm down you're both losers" I commented and they both turned to me with disgusted looks on their faces as i just struggled leaning back into Scarlett's hold.

"oh be nice baby, your gonna bruise their egos" Scarlett added as i chuckled rubbing her arm that was wrapped around my waist.

"youuuu are just jealous, you could never skull like... us" Chris E was now pointing at me as he spoke hiccuping halfway through. I just raised my eyebrows titling my head.

"is that a challenge Evans?" I sat back up and Scarlett whimpered at my loss of warmth. I grabbed another bottle flicking the cap off, "watch this old man" I spun the bottle in my mouth letting it vortex down my throat in under 15 seconds. When i finished it i put my arms out as everyone cheered.

"that's my baby. she's mine. she's the best" Scarlett shouted pulling me back down grabbing my face to kiss me which i happily kissed back. We got a little caught up in the kiss as everyone started yelling at us to stop.

When we pulled away i looked into Scarlett's eyes and they had darkened to the point where i couldn't see the beautiful green. "ewww get a roooom" Tom Hiddleston whined and i glared at him.

"this is our house idiot" I semi shouted before turning back to Scarlett who was still looking at me. I smiled and reconnected our lips this time the kiss was a lot more heated. We didn't care that everyone was telling us to stop we just kept going until we needed to pull away for air.

When we did Scarlett kept kissing down my neck as i turned my head to look at everyone. "i think y'all should leave now" I breathed out as they all looked at each other like i was joking. "i'm serious goooo" I clarified and they all scrambled causing me to chuckle. I grabbed Scarlett's head pulling her up to meet my gaze. "let's say bye to everyone yeah?" I cupped her cheeks lightly shaking her head.

"mmmm but i wanna kiss you" She whined trying to reconnect our lips and i laughed more pushing her away causing her to whimper.

"aww bubba, i promise we can kiss when they leave" I stroked her cheek as she smiled at the idea letting go of me so we could stand up.

We had walked everyone one outside to their cars making sure everyone got in. "drive safe guys. let us know when you all get home" I called out and i almost just got nods and hums until Robert chimed in.

"you'll be too busy getting fucked to get our messages!" He shouted and i shook my head holding up the middle finger to him as Tom Holland drove out of the driveway.