romanoff ~ f

~ stripper part two ~
this isn't that great i'm sorry, but i'm already writing a part three that's gonna be better. i thought about rewriting it but i didn't know how. also sorry it's really long

•••

~ nat's pov ~

After getting home from dropping Y/n off i already missed her presence. I don't know what it was about this girl but i just wanted to be around her. I had decided on going back to the strip club tomorrow well technically tonight as it's already the next day, to see her again.

I hated seeing those men gawk at her and touch her inappropriately. I know it's her job but still the touching shouldn't be happening without consent. I was more than happy to step in and get those creeps away but i know i won't always be there to help.

I'm not sure why i got so possessive about a stranger but she seems different and i wanna get to know her. I got changed into some comfy clothes and laid down trying to figure out what to do about this situation.

~ the next morning ~

I woke up early despite being out late, i had business to take care of today. I got up had a quick shower before going downstairs to make myself some breakfast. I had decided on eggs and bacon, something simple but still good.

I was just about done when there was a knock at me door. Groaning i turned the stove off going to see who it was.

"Miss Romanoff" Barry, one of my guys greeted and i smiled letting him in.

"Barry, what do i owe this early visit" I walked back into the kitchen as he followed. I continued making my breakfast as Barry told me about what had happened last night at the meeting i missed.

"wait they did what?" I exclaimed before taking a bite of my eggs.

"they wanna pull from the deal, McKenzie's scared of the cops. he had a bust up the other week and he doesn't want to go into anything too serious right now" Barry explained and i shook my head huffing.

"fucking pussy, i'll deal with McKenzie you just get Damian to agree he shouldn't be too hard to persuade" Barry nodded as i finished my last bite of my breakfast. I got up placing my dishes in the dishwasher before turning to Barry again.

"does that mean you're coming tonight?" He enquired and i nodded washing my hands.

"yes, i'll be there tonight but i won't be staying all night i've got somewhere else to be" He nodded making his way to the front door. "i'll be getting shit done today but if you need any help with Damian let me know" I opened the front door for him as he stepped out.

"thanks boss" Was all Barry said before he walked over to his car getting in and driving away.

I went up to my room picking out a simple suit to wear for today. I have a nicer one for tonight but for the business i need to take care of this one will do.

Once i was dressed, i did that last checks over my outfit and then grabbed my things heading out to deal with shit with the business. You see i'm in a mob, more specifically i'm the mob boss. Yes that does mean i do a lot of illegal business but i also have quite a few legal business deals as well.

Now i'm pretty well off if you could imagine, i mean just being in a mob i'd be well off but i'm the boss. For someone who has as much money as i do i don't have a lot of time and space for things. I have a decently sized house yes but it's not crazy and i only have two cars.

I would much rather spend my money on designer clothes and accessories or and of course someone special, not buy a huge house and 10 cars. I've only ever really had two dream cars and once i had enough to buy them i did and they get the job done so why get more.