johansson ~ s

~ panties ~
i think i got this idea from a tiktok, i don't remember the creator though and i lost the video 🙃 but thanks to that person!

•••

Scarlett and i have planned a little day out together. We were planning on going down to the beach and having a picnic down there while we watch the waves crash into the shore.

"i love your outfit today baby, you look super cute" Scarlett compliment glancing over at me as she took off from a set of lights.

"thanks Scarly!" I beamed at the praise grabbing the hem of the skirt i had chosen to wear smoothing it down.

We had packed bathers for later if we felt like taking a dip but for right now we were just wearing clothes. I had chosen a white tennis skirt with a cream cropped top, that fitted loosely but not overly baggy.

"i like yours too, you look really pretty" I whispered looking over to Scarlett's attire. She had gone with a pair of black linen shorts with a blue cropped tank top.

I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra on accord of her nipples poking through the thin material. I wasn't wearing one either but it was less noticeable as my top wasn't tight.

Scarlett sent me a sweet smile placing her hand on my thigh as she continued driving. We fell into a comfortable silence letting the music from the radio fill the air.

I had planned to surprise Scarlett with the fact i wasn't wearing any panties, but i wasn't sure how just yet. Scarlett has been teasing me all week and never following through because of work or having no time, so i thought it was only fair i tease her.

I looked out the window trying to think of something, the drive down to the beach is quite long so i did have some time.

Suddenly it came to me, "uh Scar?" I quietly spoke receiving a hum in return.

"i-i'm wearing the softest panties, do you wanna feel?" I asked innocently looking over at Scarlett as she continued to drive.

"um sure baby" She replied and i grabbed her hand opening my legs more to allow room for her hand to fit. I pushed her hand up against my bare pussy hearing her gasped. "shi- baby" Scarlett husked as she quickly glanced at me.

I bit my lip looking at her innocently as i not so subtly rocked my hips against her hand. I let out a low moan at the feeling of her fingers brushing against my clit.

"i- baby i'm... i'm trying to drive" Scarlett stuttered clearly getting flustered.

"b-but mummy" I whimpered as i bucked my hips against her hand. "please..."

We came to a red light causing Scarlett to frantically look around making sure people didn't see what was happening. Her gaze landed on me as i furrowed my eyebrows wanting nothing more than to use Scarlett's hand to get off

"is someone a little desperate from all mummy's teasing this week" Scarlett's expression slowly changed as she felt how wet i was getting, i was already probably leaking onto the car seat.

Scarlett slowly moved her fingers to rub my clit, i choked out a gasp as i nodded to her previous question.

"yes mummy... please... i-i need you" I whined as her gentle rubbing increased, i threw my head back closing my eyes basking in the pleasure cursing through my veins.

Scarlett hummed, "does my baby want me to fuck her right here, where anyone could look in and see?" Scarlett taunted as i felt the car suddenly move. I quickly opened my eyes watching as Scarlett took off from the set of lights.