johansson ~ s

~ rough day ~
was suppose to have this up yesterday but got side tracked watching infinity war and endgame

•••

I heard the front door open and then the unmistakable groan of my wife Scarlett. I got up pausing the movie i was watching to greet her at the door.

She was taking her jacket off and placing all her things by the door when i got there, "hi honey" I greeted slowly walking up to her as she immediately fell into my arms sighing as i wrapped mine around her. "oh baby it's okay. you're home now, long day?"

Scarlett nodded gripping the back of my shirt tighter as i felt her sniffle into my chest. "my poor baby, come on" I cooed as i tried pulling away but she shook her head burying it further.

"no wanna stay here" She mumbled and my heart fluttered at how close and clingy she was being even if it was because of a bad day.

"how about we have a bath? huh how does that sound?" I asked as i felt her nod against me. "can i move to pick you up?" I asked stroking her hair as she nodded again letting go of me and coming up to face me. "oh baby" I cooed wiping a few tears that had fallen as she sent me a sad smile. "come here" Scarlett wrapped her arms around my neck as i grabbed the back of her thighs picking her up.

I walked us up to our room and into our bathroom putting her down on the counter, "you sit right there okay baby?" Scarlett nodded and watched as i turned on the bath, "want bubbles?" I asked cutely looking over at Scarlett as she smiled nodding.

"yes please" I smiled back adding heaps of bubbles. As the water was filling i moved back over the Scarlett standing between her legs.

"may i?" I asked grabbing the top of her shirt as she nodded watching me as i began undressing her. I took her top and bra off before i had to ask her to stand so i could take her pants off.

Once Scarlett was naked i smiled looking into her eyes as she sat back on the counter to watch me undress. Scarlett's eyes never left mind as i undressed i was only in a baggy tee and shorts. I didn't even have underwear on which Scarlett smirked at.

I looked over seeing the bath still not full and moved to stand between Scarlett's legs again. "wanna talk about what happened today?" I asked rubbing her thighs as she looked down fiddling with her fingers.

"no, i just wanna forget about it and be with you" She met my gaze again as i nodded leaning forward to connect our lips in a sweet kiss. Scarlett wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer to her as we continued to kiss.

I gripped her waist firmly as she arched her back into me. The feeling of her breasts against mine was nothing i could even describe, we both started moaning as the kiss got heated.

When she had to pull away for air i continued kissing down her neck nipping at her soft skin. "mmm Y/n" Scarlett moaned as she gripped my roots harder. I came up looking into her darkened eyes before taking a look at the bath that was almost overfilling.

"shit" I quickly turned the tap off as i heard Scarlett laughing behind me. "hey don't laugh" I tried to sound stern but it didn't work. Scarlett hopped off the counter coming to stand next to me kissing my cheek.

"but it's funny, we gotta let some water out or it'll spill" She explained as i smirked standing up to grab her waist again.

"do we?" She just nodded humming as i chuckled pecking her lips before removing myself from her hold and stepping into the bath tub. Once i had sat down the water completely overflowed out and onto the floor.

"Y/n!" Scarlett semi shouted as i looked up at her innocently making grabby hands. "i'll only coming in if you let out some water" She husked crossing her arms causing her breasts to squish together and push up. I bit my lip looking down her body before moving to blindly grab the drain cover letting some water out.