romanoff ~ f

~ pregnant ~
this is super cute and fluffy.
reader is 5 months pregnant

•••

~ nat's pov ~

I had just stepped inside shutting the front door behind me and exhaling deeply. I had just gotten home from work it's about 2pm and all i wanted to do was cuddle my wife.

Upon walking into the living room i noticed my wife wasn't anywhere to be seen. The tv was on with an episode of her favourite show paused. There was also a half empty glass of juice as well as an open bag of chips on the coffee table.

I furrowed my eyebrows dropping my bags beside the sofa to make my way up stairs. As i got closer to our bedroom i started to hear faint sobs.

I quickly pushed the door to our bedroom open finding my wife curled into a ball sobbing into her hands. "baby?" I cooed climbing onto our bed immediately pulling her into my hold.

"Y/n, honey, what's up?" I stroked Y/n's hair tucking it behind her ear. I had pulled her top half into my lap she shuffled a little adjusting to my presence.

"please baby, talk to me. who do i need to hurt for upsetting my baby" I whispered leaning down to pepper the side of her face with soft kisses.

Y/n moved her hands away placing them on my crossed legs as she sat up in front of me. I cupped her cheeks wiping away the tears that were still flowing.

"i-i'm fat a-and ugly and g-gross" Y/n whimpered causing my heart to shattered.

"oh baby, hey no you're not. oh my gosh" I pulled Y/n onto my lap being careful of her baby bump. She straddled my lap wrapping her arms around my neck as i rubbed her back soothingly.

"Y/n first of all you're not fat, you're literally growing another life it's a miracle. secondly you're anything but ugly, you're beautiful, pretty, stunning all of it you're absolutely gorgeous love you're the most beautiful person i've ever seen. lastly you're certainly not gross you're a glowing work of art growing our little bundle of joy" I all but preached as Y/n just nuzzled into my neck.

"b-but i a-ate a whole b-block of c-chocolate today" Y/n sniffled causing me to giggle.

"baby, that's totally okay you're allow to eat all the chocolate you want. that does not make you fat or gross your body needs extra nutrients and of course sweets" I comforted Y/n continuing to rub her back.

"r-really?" Y/n whimpered coming up from my neck. I tilted my head taking in her tear stained face.

"my beautiful wife. of course honey that's why i bought you the chocolate. i didn't expect you to eat it all in one go but that's totally okay baby" I cupped her cheeks wiping away a few stray tears.

"come here" I pulled her into my body turning hers so her back was against my front. I stretched my legs out so she was in between them laying on my chest.

Y/n hummed as i placed my hands on her baby bump rubbing it lightly. "my love, my baby, my beautiful wife, my baby mama" I cooed kissing Y/n's neck.

Y/n giggled scrunching her neck up obviously getting tickled by my feather like kisses. "i love you more now than i ever have and i think you're even more beautiful pregnant" I whispered into Y/n's ears.

"really?" She asked again this time it didn't come out as a whimper.

"yes my love, i only speak the truth" I shrugged continuing to rub Y/n's belly feeling little taps immediately bringing a smile to my face.