Facts about this story

So here are the facts... I don't have another book lined up just yet. I want to take a break to decide just what I want to write. I have so many ideas, it's hard to choose~

1) This book's plot was forced to be overhauled before I even started to write it. The original plot line would be... Kaito and Saguru wanting a family. A major new virus outbreak in a secluded area. Shinichi helps with fertility potion. Kaito being called in to help since he's an awesome doctor. Saguru worrying since phone and video calls aren't enough. Kaito realizing that he's pregnant and agonizing over the dangers and deciding not to tell Saguru. Kaito caching the illness since one of the patients was a petty asshole and intentionally grabbed Kaito's mask and coughed in his face. Kaito weakens and has miscarriage. Kaito deals with the miscarriage alone. Kaito eventually tries to use his blood to make a cure. It works. Kaito returns home. Kaito confesses then gets pampered. Kaito eventually gets pregnant again. and other stuffs. BUT NO stupid Covid had to exist and force me to scrap everything.

2) Yozora's mom is Mistressan... If you didn't already figure it out... You can react, just don't spoil big details please XP

3) I honestly seriously debated on having Kaito 'die' while laying the egg. Then book three would start with Kaito being invisible and almost always intangible to all except Conan. Forced to watch Saguru grieve and raise their child alone. Only being known as Ghost-chan, Conan's invisible friend. Yozora would close herself off and take longer to adjust to more people. Kaito wouldn't be dead though, he'd just poofed into another realm, literally disappearing in a flash of light the moment the egg was laid... stuff I can't say would have been explained and mentioned. Ah... the joys of having a multiverse XD

4) Nowaki Kusama is a character from the anime Junjou Romantica, making this a subtle crossover story~ 

5) I was going to kill Tsuki, she's an old bird after all. I gave her mercy though.

6) Writing this made me really really want to write a book that takes place before His Feathers, one that branched off and had Kaito 'scouted' as a magician but then kidnapped by the traffickers. I was gonna have him conditioned, groomed, and utterly broken by the end of it. Yozora's mom would be a comforting figure to him, but unable to save him. The book would end with the boss getting bored of him, amputating his fingers and breaking his leg bones, forcing them to heal in a way where he'd have to crawl for the rest of his life. Book 2 of that time stream would have Shinichi and Saguru going undercover, spotting Kaito, and saving him. Unfortunately by the time Kaito was lucid, Yozora's mother would have already been culled. Kaito would beg them to save Yozora too, but she would have been sold by the time they got around to it. Shinichi and Saguru would try to save Kaito's mind, but in the end, Kaito would eventually commit suicide.

*Breathes* There, now I can't write it since I spoiled it

7) Connected to fact 6... I was also inspired to write a story even WORSE than that... I can't say anything, but it would be horrible and sad and I just might get the courage to write it one day.

8) I kinda grew bored of this... But I tied things up decently, hopefully.

9) Yozora's name was chosen by JennieRightMeow ... I just gave a few names and had her choose one without knowing what it was for~

10) I wouldn't have written the second book without all of the comments I got ^-^ 

I really really hope that you have enjoyed this story, please comment >~<