25. Flirt, Grease, Sweet

1014 Words excluding (A/N)~ I no own MK/DC~

Written August 29 2020
Posted September 21 2020

NEXT UPDATE October 5 2020

"That was nice" Kaito was smiling as they left the cafe after both finishing their meals and paying for said meals.

Saguru nodded, pleased by the other's content expression "I saw the trailer for the Sonic The Hedgehog movie" He eyed the magician curiously "What do you think about viewing that?" It had looked a lot more pleasant than the trailers when said movie was initially released. Neither of them were into the sappy romance movies, nor the horror ones. The horror ones they couldn't watch in a theatre anyways since the both of them would critique it too much and end up ruining it for everyone else.

Indigos lit up "I'd love to" Why wouldn't he enjoy watching a snarky blue hedgehog destroy what the other characters had thought was reality? Not to mention that Sonic had looked adorable in the newest version. He clasped the other's hand in his own "So..." He smirked "What do you think I should smuggle into the theatre?"

The blond gave Kaito an incredulous look "Does it matter?" Gold was shining with amusement "You probably have everything you want already on you"  He snorted "And no, I'm not going to search you" That would be counterproductive to their date.

"Aww" Kaito stuck his tongue out childishly as they reached the car. Once they were in it, indigos glinted mischievously as he leaned close to Saguru's ear "Maybe later then?"

Saguru shivered, tickled by the other's breath "Maybe" He relented. Which meant that it was probably guaranteed since Kaito was leaving soon.

Kaito sat back in his seat, feeling proud of himself "I'm carrying a few pounds worth of chocolate" And no, it wasn't melting, he was just that good.

The blond really wasn't all that surprised "I had thought that you smelt more chocolatey than usual" Kaito always had a faint smell of chocolate clinging to him due to how much of it he ate.

"Oh?" He could hear the grin in the other's voice "So you smell me often?"

"It's hard not to smell you when you cling so often" The blond snorted "You especially reek after performing a long surgery during the summer"

Kaito pouted, crossing his arms "If you weren't driving I'd smack you" They talked idly for the rest of the car ride.

Purchasing their tickets and popcorn had been easy "Dove..." Saguru's brows were pinched as he watched Kaito with a bit of horror "We paid for extra butter..." So why was the magician coating his popcorn in liquid margarine? The steady flow has been attacking the other's popcorn for over a minute now. He was thankful that they weren't sharing a bag of popcorn between them.

"Every piece must be soggy" Kaito's tone was dead serious "It's the best way to enjoy popcorn" The leftovers would be amazing after the margarine had soaked in. His finger was still pressing the button.

"I think that's enough now..." The blond hooked his arm around Kaito's and led him away from the liquid margarine dispenser and towards the viewing room instead "Your hands are going to be so greasy afterwards"

Indigos glimmered "I'll just lick them clean" He was tempted to say that Saguru could help or do it for him, but there were kids around. He wasn't going to underestimate a child's selective hearing. It could be scary.

Saguru just shook his head in exasperation as they headed towards their seats in the back of the theatre "Disgusting" Since Kaito was so tactile, he'd probably have to use the extra strength detergent to get the grease out of his own clothes later.

"You're just jealous that I can eat however I want and still look awesome" Kaito snickered as the lights went out. The two of them stopped talking to watch the movie.

Kaito was buzzing by the time the movie ended "That was so awesome" He grinned "They hinted at the possibility of a sequel near the end..." He really wanted a sequel. Tails had looked adorable.

Gold softened "We'll see it together if it ever comes out" They both stood up, checking their seats to make sure that they hadn't left a mess behind. They weren't rude and disgusting slobs like some people were. They knew how to clean up after themselves.

"I can't wait" Since they hadn't made a mess, they headed out. Though the magician did sneak a bunch of wrappers into the trash cans. They were wrappers that didn't belong to any of the food sold there. It wouldn't be as fun if they weren't after all, it made things more risky, thus more fun.

Saguru eyed the other "What do you propose we do now?" He inquired "Should we continue the date or head back?" It was still too early to justify staying out for supper.

"Hmm" He was tempted to be mean and touch Saguru with his greasy hands "I think I should go wash my hands and then we can decide on something" He gave a small shrug "If nothing else, we could just walk through the mall or something to kill some time" He'd be nice and not bother the other with worrying about grease stains. He headed towards the male restroom, hoping that it was sanitary, thankfully it was.

In the end, they couldn't think of anything, so they decided to go to the mall to look at weird things that they were never going to buy. It was nice since they could just hold hands and enjoy each other's presence while making fun or crazy outfits or figurines. Kaito had even managed to wrangle Saguru into a hoodie that had cat ears attached to the hood.

"It's the same colour as your hair!" The magician giggled as he took a picture of the blushing blond, it was definitely going to become his new lock screen photo "It suits you"

Gold narrowed, his cheeks warm as Saguru crossed his arms "Something like this would suit you more" He sighed "You certainly are mischievous like a cat" His gaze lit up when he spotted a version that matched Kaito's hair colour, it was in the other's size as well "See, they even have one for you"

Me: I'm so bad at naming chapters

Hope you enjoyed~

So I was rereading Hayate the combat butler... and I just thought that this pic below looked like Conan XP

It's a funny, action packed, good plot manga that's finished... kidnaped and sold to the mafia for organ harvesting... then, bam! He's a butler! (Not spoil, it's like the description)

I didn't know about MK/DC the first time I've read it

 oh and he's forced to crossdress a lot by his boss (a youngish girl) the pic below isn't fan art

... oh and he's forced to crossdress a lot by his boss (a youngish girl) the pic below isn't fan art... it's canon

 it's canon