Unborn (Sequel to Loving Being Different)

This is it my lovelies, I have made a sequel to "Loving Being Different" And it's called "Unborn".

I dedicated it to BadassChick_Jemma, because she was the first person to say she wanted a sequel! Thank you for being an awesome fan Jemma!(:

I hope you all like it! I got a few inboxes and a comment or two saying you wanted a sequel so here you go. I'll update as soon as I can! Vote, Fan, Or Comment.<3

-XoXo Abby

Loralie's P.O.V.-

The pain in my head was unbearable. That was the first thing I noticed as I opened my eyes. The moonlight barely fluttered over the treetops, as I slowly scooted up to a sitting position and sat back against the tree.The cold ground beneath my paws, cooled me down a bit. I felt my ears pin back, and slowly I looked down, blinking away the blurriness. I was still in wolf form, how did I get here? 

I remember Damon pulling the necklace off and..

Ugh, Thinking hurt to bad, I shook my head and whimpered slightly, before looking back down. My wounds weren't healed completely yet. I looked back up at the night sky, the position of the moon told me it wouldn't be dark for much longer. Slowly, I stood up. With a small bit of whimpering and a sharp pain spreading from my leg up to my head, I held myself up, and began limping towards the only place I remembered right now, The Cabin.

The cabin was dark and empty when I got to it. The only signs of anything were the blood stain on the floor, which were still wet, and the two bodies. A female, and a male. Bodies?..a male..

Damon..

I quickly limped closer, examining the bodies closely. It wasn't damon, thank god. I sighed to myself, ignoring the pain it sent through my body, before sniffing the air. The scents, they belonged to the hybrids who attacked me, Klaus must have killed them when he noticed me and Damon gone.

I lowered my gaze to the female body, before looking down at my own body. I shivered at the thought, but I needed clothes if I was going to shift back, and she had clothes...and she definitely didn't need them anymore.

I shivered again at the disgusting thought, but slowly limped forward and did what I had to do.

The clothes fit perfect, and there was no blood on them, I assume Klaus just drained them completely.

Props to the hybrid, she had good taste. She wore a dark red shirt, with a black leather jacket, tight skinny jeans and black boots. I looked bad ass,..

but the limp ruined it. You can't look completely hard core if you are limping towards your enemies.I shook the thought from my head, I needed to focus. Glad I was in my human body, slowly I left the cabin and began making my way home, I think it was the way home..

The moon was disappearing fast, and small hints of pink began to slip onto the forest floor. "Fuck.." I mumbled walking a bit faster. My limp was gone by now, and I had healed completely, thank you Bambi.

I remembered the surroundings, the smell, this place was close to home, I was almost there.

"But I can honestly say, I'm glad she moved here, whether we liked it or not, she became part of us, part of the family, part of Mystic Falls."

That voice,..I know that voice. I limped towards the source. "Ah!" I hissed, throwing myself up against the nearest tree. The shade helped me heal from the sun burn I just got. I eyed the sunny spot before looking over to my right. I could see them, it. The clearing. I quickly slipped to the next tree, and eyed them. Jeremy, Bonnie, Elena, Stefan, Caroline, Matt, and Damon. They gathered around,..for me.