Chapter 7;Playground.

Damon's P.O.V.-

"Could you be anymore rude?" I turned my gaze down towards Bonnie as the door closed behind Stefan and Loralie. "Don't test me." I said with a smirk before turning my gaze back towards the door. "I'm going home, since you're just going to be rude and..you" She said, standing up and following them out the door, leaving me alone in the house. 

"That wasn't necessary." I mumbled to my self. I looked over towards the shelf filled with bottles of bourbon and alcohol. Looking back towards the door, I slowly smiled.

Best idea ever.

Stefan's P.O.V.-

"Where are we going anyways?" I kept my eyes on the road, but answered. "It's a surprise." 

"I don't trust you." She said eyeing me, I laughed once and shook my head. "Just wait, it'll help with the situation." I replied with a smile.

Loralie's P.O.V.-

The headlights of the car finally hit a metal sign, as we turned a sharp corner. Slowly, colorful lights came into my view as we drove closer towards our destination. "Is that.."

"Yup," He replied, "It's a playground." 

"You've got to be kidding me, " I asked leaning forward to gaze at the lights that surrounded it as we pulled to a stop. He smiled and threw open his door before walking over towards mine.

"Come on." He said as he opened my door, and I stepped out. We walked over towards the playground. "How did you know I like this kind of stuff..?" I asked gripping one of the cold bars with my hand, allowing the chilled burn to sink in. "Just a guess," He replied, watching me.

Caroline's P.O.V.-

"What the hell did you do, Damon?" I asked harshly into the phone as I stared at the Boarding house from across the lawn. The house was filled with lights and dancing highschoolers. Music thoomed from the house as I narrowed my eyes. "Sorry, can't hear you over,..well I just don't care." He replied, barely audible over the music. 

I clicked end on the call and stomped across the yard and up to the front door before walking into the crowded house. I squeezed through the large crowd of drunk teenagers as I headed towards the living room. "Caroline, you made it." I turned my gaze towards the stairs as Damon walked down them with a smile on his face, and a bottle of bourbon in his hand.

"Why?" I asked simply. "I was home alone," He replied approaching me. "So, you threw a party!?" I asked with wide eyes. "Atleast I invited you." He replied holding out the bottle. I narrowed my eyes, "You're completely drunk."

He cocked his head as thought thinking it over, "Yeah, pretty much."

"And where's your shirt!?" I asked gazing at his bare chest. He smiled, "Don't stare to hard, and It's a party, you're lucky I'm wearing pants." 

Loralie's P.O.V.-

I jogged around the pole of the swing set, avoiding Stefan's grasp as he reached for me. He laughed once as I sat down on one of the swings with a sigh. He leaned up against the chilled pole and looked down at me, "What do you think about this whole situation?" He asked slipping his hands in his jacket pocket. "I don't know, it's kind of weird. I mean, I love Damon,.." I looked down, "But lately it hasn't been the same." 

I didn't have to look up to see him walking closer. I looked up as he came to a stop right in front of me, He opened his mouth as though about to speak, but slowly closed it again. "What was that?" I asked. "What was what?" He replied. "That, you were about to say something." I said standing up, grasping the swing's chaing with my hands, and narrowing my eyes.

He walked closer, grabbing the chains just above my hands, "I could show you better, than tell you." He said softly, My expression softened as he walked closer, and I backed away. Which, only made me back all the way up into the swing, pinning me against the swing. 

He looked down, and slowly, leaned in.

Our lips gently pressed together. His soft lips matched mine perfectly, and I forgot everything, I forgot where we were, what time it was, everything, except for the fact that he was kissing me.