Chapter 28;Douche.

Loralie's P.O.V.-

"What happened to being over her?" Damon asked sarcastically. "I am." Stefan replied in a confused tone. "Right, I always feel up the girls I'm over. Come on, Brother. Let's not play dumb" Damon said with a smirk. 

"Damon.." I mumbled, but he ignored me. "Damon, I was fixing her shirt." Damon raised an eyebrow, "That sounded even worse.." I mouthed to him. He sighed and gazed at Damon. "Look, I mighth have done a little more, but it's the connection."

"Good." Damon said taking a step forward to stare his brother down. "Don't make me break, the connection." He said in a cold tone. "Stop." I said stepping between them, "This is rediculous, just stop.." I said eyeing Damon. "We need to focus on something more important.."

"Like how I picked up baby stuff." Bonnie's cheerful voice broke the awkward silence as she walked into the house with bags on her arms. "There's more in the car, if one of you boys will go get it." She said raising an eyebrow, Stefan hesitantly turned, walking out of the house.

"Bonnie.." I said walking towards her and grabbing a bag, "You shouldn't have, we were supposed to go tomorrow,"

"Yeah, but you never did have good taste in things." She replied with an apologetic smile before heading up the stairs. I frowned at her as she walked past me. Damon followed after her, and I sent him a questioning look. "Do I really ha-"

"Don't ask me," He replied quickly holding his hands up in mock surrender. I sighed and gazed out of the door at the fading sun. I glared up the stairs before heading outside. Stefan walked past me without a word before heading into the house. 

I sighed and watched him, before turning to look at the car. I walked towards it and leaned into the open trunk. I picked up a small bag before turning to head inside. Just as I turned, Something shoved me back against the car. 

"Hello, little Gilbert." Her sharp voice entering my ears. She tightened her grip on my throat as I held my hands up against her chest trying to push her off.

"Katherine." I muttered in a choking voice. "Correct, so you aren't as dumb as everyone thinks." She laughed, "I have a question." She said with a smile, "I found this odd looking stick, and can't for the life of me figure out what it is." She said, slipping the familiar stake out from behind her back with her free hand. "The white oak stake.." I mumbled as she softened her grip on my throat. "Really? That's wonderful, that makes my plan a lot easier." She said with a smile.

"How did you get that?"

"Don't be nosey, Loralie." She said with a frown "Now, I'm sure you remember me telling you that I was going to come back the day your baby is born,." I tried to push the thought back into the back of my head as she spoke. "Well, just to make sure you don't skip out on me, I have something that would just be horrible for you to lose."

I raised an eyebrow, "You see, it's not hard to trick an original to walk into a large room that is really a safe." She said with a smile.

"You have.." She smiled And finished my sentence, "Yes, I have Klaus. All you have to do is get them mad and they are so niave." She said. "And if you skip out on me,..well he's as good as dead."

"What makes you think I care, I hate Klaus." I spat. "Come on, dear. Let's not play dumb,"

" I Hate Klaus.!" I whispered harshly, She stared at me before rolling her eyes, "Fine, let's say you 'don't' like Klaus," She quoted with her fingers, "We all know little Loralie couldn't live a day knowing someone who saved her life died on her hands." She smiled, "See you soon." with that, she was gone.

I stared at the empty lawn, before rolling my eyes and mumbling, 

"What a douche!"