Chapter 30; Metal Tables, Spells, and Babies.

Loralie's P.O.V.-

A sudden sharp pain in my stomach woke me up. The cold, metal table beneath me froze my arms as I slowly began to open my eyes. The lights on the ceiling blinded me as I tried to blink away the pain they caused me before trying to lift my arms. They were stopped short and I slowly looked down at them.

"I should've seen that coming.." I mumbled realizing my wrists were tied down. I began to fold my legs, trying to lift them only to realize they were also tied down.

I let my head fall to the cold table which I assumed was something like an autopsy table, which creeped me out a bit.

I looked around ,examining the room which from the look of the log walls was inside the cabin me and Elena drove up to.

"Elena.." I mumbled remembering her. "Elena?" I called out turning my head the other way to look. Another sharp pain vibrated down my legs and I closed my eyes trying to ignore it. A small whine escaped me as the pain faded. My eyes flickered back open and I slowly looked around the room again.

Elena's familiar, soft face looked back at me as I spotted her. Her normal soft features were hard and sharp. She seemed edgy and almost scared as she widened her eyes at me. She was sitting on a chair beside the fireplace, her hands chained to a pipe traveling up the side of the wall.

She leaned forward, and shushed me quickly, "Someone's awake."

Elena's eyes closed as she leaned back in disappointment, as Katherine walked into the room. She walked over to me, before grabbing something up from another table. She grabbed my wrist, as I tried to pull it away unsuccesfully.

She pulled the cap off of the item, which now I knew was a needle. She aimed it down and stuck it into my wrist. I closed my eyes in pain, as she removed the needle and smiled. 

I stayed silent, my breathing growing heavy as I eyed Elena's look-alike. She narrowed her eyes, looking me over, "Well, this was unexpected." She said with an amused smile. Her brown eyes sparkling with excitment.

"Excuse me?" I asked quietly. "You can't feel it?" She asked with a confused look that slowly turned into a smile as she laughed once.

"Cute." She said, "You've been out for hours, dimwit." She said quickly placing a hand on my stomach. Her touch sent a wave of rage through me as I gritted my teeth. "You're giving birth, little Gilbert." Her smirk sending chills through me as I realized she was right, that's where the pains were coming from.

Elena's P.O.V.-

Katherine's cold expression grew worse as she gazed back at me. Loralie's eyes grew wide as she stared up at the ceiling another wave of pain going through her. Her back lifted off of the table as she let a yip of pain out.

"Elena, wanna be a good sister?" Katherine said walking over to me and ripping my chains off of the pipe and letting them slip to the floor.

"Try to run, and I'll kill your sister." She said quietly before grabbing me by the shirt and yanking me to my feet before shoving me towards Loralie. I landed against the table before steadying myself. "It sounds like this baby's coming quicker than a normal one, and since I hate doing dirty work, I suggest you get busy."

I glared at Katherine before looking down at Loralie. Her deep eyes looked up at me, they were filled with pain and desperation. "I'm going to get us out of here." I whispered before slowly holding her face in one hand. She nodded quickly before closing her eyes and sighing heavily.

"You know, this must make you mad Elena." Katherine said in a giggly voice. "Loralie get's damon, stefan can't stand you. Hell, no one can." She said with a smirk, "Poor little E-" I turned quickly, standing infront of her within milliseconds and grabbing her hand before twisting it around.