(Not a chapter, just an awesome thing! (;

So, I don't know if you all remember when I posted that status about the trailers, but I finished the one for this story. Pleaseeee ignore the lag and jumps in the video if there are any, idk if it's just my computer or not, but all my videos are being sucky! So, just hang with me please. The song is not mine and neither are the clips they belong to the show and the song belongs to it's writers. 

Also, if you watch it you can tell something bad is going to happen. I'll explain, since Loralie looks pretty much exactly like her sister, elena, only with blue eyes, or was it brown..whatever, she has something different, so to make it clear, the clips that are grey or silver are Loralie, the colored ones are Elena. Now, you can tell that something happens to Loralie, and the scene where Elena walks out into the living room and stefan turns to look at her and she just looks down, she is telling him some bad news, same for the clip where she is crying looking at Damon as he walks towards her. It's a sad trailer, so I hope you all get excited for my plans as we near the end of the second book!!!!

(Wait a few minutes after this is posted for me to upload the video)