Chapter 22; Just a little fun.

Loralie's P.O.V.-

I jogged down the stairs as I slid my arm into the small jacket before walking into the kitchen. Stefan eyed me oddly, before sipping his coffee. "Why are you getting dressed?" He asked. I grabbed his cup from him and gulped the last bit down.

He sighed in defeat and reached over for a new cup. "It's monday," I said with a shrug.

"Yeah, and yesterday was sunday." He replied with a shake of the head. "You wanted me to start school again. So, I am." I replied blankly.

"Oh, no you aren't. Damon told me what Klaus did, we are spending our Monday looking for a way to get your soul back."

"Maybe you are, I'm spending it at school." I replied turning and walking towards the door. Just as I reached for the doorknob, he appeared in my way. "You are not going."

"I am going, and you are getting out of my way. Besides, Bonnie's going with me."

He sighed and stared at me for a moment, "Fine. No killing, No hurting people, and no sex." He narrowed his eyes,

"Fine." I shrugged and he stepped to the side as I pulled open the door and hopped out of the house. 

Damon's P.O.V.-

"You can't just expect him to give up the witch's name." I replied as Stefan paced back and fourth in the living room. I sighed and leaned back further into the couch before taking another gulp of bourbon.

"I don't expect him too. Besides, Bonnie already said we can only get it back if she wants to, it's as simple as that. No witch needed, we just have to get her to want her soul back, and then she'll be back to normal."

"Back to me being in trouble, and back to you being friend-zoned." I looked up at Stefan and sat up straighter. "I can't wait."

Loralie's P.O.V.-

"I'm just saying, if you feel anything, just tell me and we'll leave." Bonnie said as we walked down the crowded hallway. "Don't worry, I wont be telling you that anytime soon." I replied. The halls slowly cleared leaving me, Bonnie and another odd kid in the large hallway.

I reached up and began to put in my locker combination. "Look, I know you are missing,..well you know." Bonnie motioned towards her chest.

I looked to the side, at the odd kid. I knew her. Her name was Linsey Sims. She stared at me, but looked away as I glanced at her. I looked back at my locker. "But, that's not reason to be so..so.."

I ignored the girl as she looked back at me, staring.

Damon's P.O.V.-

"Where is Loralie anyways?" I asked setting my cup down. "She went to school with Bonnie." Stefan replied casually. "She did what?" I asked with a low voice.

"Went to school, don't worry she promised not to Kill, hurt, or have sex."

"She doesn't have a soul Stefan, she won't keep a promise. She doesn't care what you say!" I yelled standing up quickly. "We need to find her." Stefan said quickly as we both disappeared out of the door.

Loralie's P.O.V.-

"Cold to everyone." Bonnie finished.

I grew more aggitated as the girl kept staring. "Loralie, are you even paying attention to me."

" I can't." I turned quickly, and was instantly in front of the girl, pushing her against a locker. "Why are you staring at me?" I asked baring my fangs. "What the hell are you, you freak!?" She yelled. A low growl escaped my throat as I lunged forward sinking my fangs into her throat.

"Noo!" Bonnie screamed as I began to drink. I listened as two more people approached Bonnie. "Loralie!" I recognized one of the voices.I pulled away and looked back at them, my chin drenched in the crimson blood. Bonnie covered her mouth with her hand, as Damon and Stefan glared at me.

"What?" I asked coldly. "I'm just having fun." I said letting the girl drop to the ground. Bonnie shook her head, "Loralie.." She mumbled. I looked over at her. "You were still..." I raised an eyebrow, 

"Still pregnant."