Chapter 27; Uh-Oh.

Loralie's P.O.V.-

"Nope, no, Still no.. Ugh." I groaned before tossing the third shirt aside onto the small chair sitting beside the mirror. Caroline poked her head out from the small area where the shirts were and gazed at me. "Why are you howling back here?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. 

"Because." I moaned letting my head fall back in defeat. "This stupid, thing," I motioned towards my belly. "It's growing faster than a normal baby, and now I don't look good in any shirt because I have a.."

"Baby bumpy?" She offered before walking over to me. I glared at her, and she just shrugged, "You can't deny it."

"I know.." I groaned. "Look the reason I took you out shopping today was to find you new clothes because you wont be able to fit into your old ones for a little bit.."

"You're sweet, Caroline. But, that doesn't make me feel better."

"Atleast you'll only be pregnant for like three more weeks."

"I guess that's an upside." I shrugged, eyeing the small protruding bump on my belly. "Whose do you want it to be?" Her voice snapped me out of my trance instantly. "I-uhm,..don't know. I still feel for Stefan, but only because of the bond we share of fate. I love Damon,.."

"I know, but what if it is Stefan's?" 

"Aren't you supposed to be making me feel better?"

"Right," She smiled quickly, "I'll go look for prego shirts." She smiled before turning and disapearing into the racks of shirts.

My gaze shifted over to something standing by the doorway, I reached over and grabbed the two shirts I could find before making my way through the racks and towards the familiar face. 

"Klaus, Wh-" I froze as I reached the spot he was standing a few moments ago. He was gone, I narrowed my eyes, but slowly turned to head back to Caroline. Without warning, I slammed into something hard.

I took a step back and gazed up, "I knew I saw you." I said with an un-amused tone. Klaus smiled down at me, "Well, your eyesight must be very good." He replied.

"What do you want?"

"I can't go shopping?"

"I doubt you came for the shirts, seeing as how this is a woman's clothing store. So, if you're looking for Caroline, she's back there." I said with a cold voice. "I'm actually going to be waiting in the car.." Caroline's voice startled me as she walked by us, She smiled at me, but avoided looking at Klaus. 

I begged her to stay silently, but she didn't. 

I turned my gaze back at Klaus as he stared down at me. "Wow, that conversation went downhill quickly." I said before walking around him and towards the cashier. 

The woman picked up the shirts and began to scan them. "So, you deny any lingering interest in me, love." He whispered, his voice deep, and his breathe gentley hitting my ear. I moved away slightly, "She'll be taking those for free." He said stepping up beside me and quickly eyeing the woman.

She stared back at him before slowly nodding and looking down in a zombie-like way. "I don't need you to help me shop." I spat before snatching the clothes up and heading for the door. Just before I reached it, he stood in my way. 

"Move."

"Make me."

"You see this!?" I motioned towards my belly. "It's a baby, I'm pregnant and off the market. Sorry." My tone was cold and sharp.

"All depends on how you see it."

"You know what.." My voice was hard and cold, but suddenly went soft. "You're right, I'll change my perspective on it." I smiled up at him, "You kidnapped me. That's a good reason." I replied sharply before making my way around him and out of the door.

Stefan's P.O.V.-

The front door was slammed open as Loralie walked into the house, before tossing her bags onto the stairs and making her way into the living room.  She didn't even look at me before snatching up Damon's bourbon and quickly opening the bottle. 

I stood up from my spot on the couch and eyed her, "You know, it would be nice to just kill some people." sHE LOOKEDShe looked over at me, "But no, that's 'wrong' and I need to stay pure." She lifted the bottle to her lips. "I'm dead damnit, let me act it!"

"You're shirt,"

"What?" 

"It's coming untied."

Her shirt was a no-sleeved one that wrapped around the neck and tied. She sighed and set the bottle down. "Come here, I'll tie it."

Loralie's P.O.V.-

I walked over to Stefan, before pulling all my hair to the side and let my neck bend to the side. Stefan's hands grazed my neck before grabbing the two strings and pulling them as he began to tie them. It wasn't long till I noticed something odd,

Stefan's hands began to graze down my back, I narrowed my eyes slightly, And was about to move away when a sudden force shoved me forward. I stumbled to a stop and turned to see Damon standing with his back to me. I walked a bit to the side to see his face. 

His eyes were cold and hard as he stared at Stefan who's eyes were equally cold. "You've walked far off your reservation, brother." Damon hissed. My eyes widened, it was like a scene from a movie, one where really bad ass music would be playing as the character did a slow motion walk with cold eyes. The only difference is, I don't like this scene of my life.