Chapter 6;Trust.

Stefan's P.O.V.-

"All I said was that if I were to really try, I could do it." I defended as me and Loralie walked down the stairs together. She laughed at my remark and rolled her eyes. "No, Stefan. It's not possible to do that. Not even if you try your hardest." She argued hopping off of the last step. 

"You know good and well that if I-" I stopped talking as we entered the living room. Damon sat on the couch with Bonnie standing beside him with a worried look. Loralie narrowed her eyes at Bonnie who just looked towards the floor. "We need to talk." Damon said, eyeing me and avoiding Loralie's Gaze. 

----

"Are you sure?" Loralie asked quietly after Bonnie explained the whole 'Fatoso' thing. "We're pretty sure, it's the only thing that makes sense." Bonnie replied clasping her hands together. She shook her head and looked down, "That can't be true," She said standing up from the chair. "Well, it is." Damon said coldly. She bit tongue and glared at him. "Damon," I warned quietly. "Stefan." He mocked looking down at me. I narrowed my eyes, and stood up slowly.

"Nothing like that is happening, if it was I would atleast feel it." I said eyeing him. "Me too," Loralie said. "Sorry, to burst your only bubble of hope sweety, but no you wouldn't." Damon said, a hint of attitude and annoyance showing. She glared down at him,

"And now that we found out this, and since you're still so important and wanted by Klaus, you can't leave. No telling what might happen, or what you might be convinced to do." Damon said turning his gaze to Loralie,.

"Damon," She said eyeing him as if she couldn't believe it. "I'm not a child, I'm not going to do anything stupid." She said shaking her head. He just stared at her, "Trust me," She said, begging for him to believe her. "Well, right now I'm having trouble doing that." He said turning his gaze from her to me. 

She narrowed her eyes, and they grew glossy. "Bonnie, I would know if something like that was happening.." She said eyeing her. "You believe me, right?" She said, her eyes begging for help. Bonnie just looked down and Loralie nodded slowly.

Loralie's P.O.V.-

"You believe me, right?" I asked begging with my eyes. She just looked away and I couldn't believe it. "Loralie," I turned towards Stefan, who was now by the door, holding my jacket. "Come on, let's go." 

"No, She's not going anywhere, not right now." Damon said standing up. "What are you going to do?" I said glaring back at him. "Stop me?" I asked with a blank expression, before turning and walking towards Stefan, who slipped me into my jacket, and held the door open as I walked out into the darkness.

 ---

I just stared out of the window, what else was I going to do? Laugh and smile when Damon just said he didn't trust me. "Why does it bother you so much?" I turned to look at Stefan, who drove. "What?" I asked quietly. "Him not trusting you," He replied glancing over at me. "Well," I said shifting in my seat. "Our whole relationship started on trust, it was the first hint that we ever had anything more than a friendship." I replied. He nodded, "You're very sweet and filled with light, you'll find someone, Loralie." He said smiling.

And I honestly couldn't help but smile slightly too.